Ch.4

Ch.4

Did you finish the problem?” I asked Hunter. We were back on his bed studying. He was starting to get the hang of it slowly. It was now 12:30 am and I was getting really tired and I need to get home soon.

“Yeah one more left.” He responded.

“alright” I yawned. He was at the end of the bed doing math problems that I set up for him while I lay on my back, agaisnt his pillow. The fact that I was here with Hunter in his room is bazar to me. To be honest most of the night I was admiring his good looks. Hoping that he would notice.

“I finished.” Hunter turned and face me. I crawled over to him, and took the sheet looking over the problems. I let out a big sigh and let the sheet fall, shaking my head in disapointment.

“How bad?” He asked looking at me with those puppy green eyes.

Honestly.... you got ever singal one right!” I smiled putting my hand out to give him a high five.

I did?” He asked running his hands through his hair and ruffling my hair

Yep, ever singal one.”

“So what I have to do now?”

“You get some rest, and take you’re test tomorrow.”

You are the best”

“Anytime”

I checked my pockets to see if my phone was in one, but my pockets were empty. “Hey Hunter have you seen my phone?” I asked searching around his bed.

“Yeah you left it right....” He stood up and stepped over the massive pile of clothes that was in the middle of his floor. And picked up my iphone which was sitting on his desk. “here, it looks like someone was trying to reach you.” He laughed showing the screen that had three text from Serafina, and three from an unknow number. I clicked on the unknown number

Hey Julie, it’s Matt so I was wondering if you could remind me what the homework is

The second text

Matt again someone told me that if I need to know the math homework you r the best to ask

The Third

Okay so you probably know that I don’t actually need the math homework it was just some lame excuse to talk 2 you. So um yeah, if you want to answer this is my number text me anytime, if not just give me a heads up before school, that way I can run away and hate myself forever join a convant, and drown in self pitty. So it’s up 2 you. either make me the happiest man in the world or make me join a convant.

“You know he isn’t going to give up;right” Hunter said 

“Oh” I let out a giggle, because I forgot that Hunter was standing right next to me.

“So are you going to text him back?” Hunter asked, stepping close to me breathing over my shoulder, making my heart beat spead up. As his warm breath tickled my ear.

“I don’t like him like that, and I don’t want to give him the wrong impression if I text him back.”

“It
would suck if my best friend joined a convant” Hunter joked,

“So what should I say?” I asked. Hunter plopped down on his bed and lay on his back and tucked his hands behind his head.

“Something simple.”

I nodded my head and looked at his tired state. His blonde hair was tonsled and he was starting to get bags under his eyes.

I think I am going to head home now. Ill cya later.” I gave him a smile and started to walk out his bedroom. Hunter hopped off the bed and walked towrads me.

“It’s only right if I want you to the door. I mean after all you did spend all night getting me to understand math.” He chuckled leaning past me opening the door. Together we walked out the hallway down the stairs through his pantry and stopped at the big green door.

Thanks for helping me study.” He smiled kindly. His whole house was dark now. The only light was coming from the outside patio. The kitchen light was off there was only a glow from the oven clock.

Ya anytime.” I whispered trying to wake the rest of the house.

“Did you drive here?” He asked me as we stepped outside into the warm night. He survayed the area looking for my car. I just shook my head no.

I’m not old enough to drive.” I told him shyly “So i walked”

“Oh do you want me to drive you home?”

“No its fine I only live a few houses down.”

“Ok" He shrugged his shoulders walked inside and closed the door. I was kinda hoping for him to insist on giving me a ride home. I let out a sigh and started my walk home.