Ch.8

Chapter 8

Serafina’s room was a mess. Clothes were on the floor, on her desk, bed, dresser, even her walls! I stepped over a mountain of skirts, and went to her closet.  A majority of her clothes were pink, and bedazzled. I just stared at the closet and let out a sigh. No possible way would any of these clothes look good on my boring stick like body.

“How everything going?” Jason asked popping his head in the room.

“good.” I smiled weakly at him. Jason just nodded his head and walked down the hallway. I faced the closet in horror again.

“I just need to be opened minded” I said to myself. As I exhaled a long breath, and closed my eyes. I opened my eyes and looked through her closet. I pulled out the black jeans that were hanging up, along with a pink bedazzled corset. I tired on the jeans, they did not fit well at all. They were saggy around the butt area, and stopped at my calf's.

“Not going to happen” I said looking at how stupid I looked in her mirror.  I kept the jeans on just to try on the pink bedazzled corset. The corset surprising wasn’t loose around the boob area.  But it did push my boobs to my chest. Around the waist area it was a little loose-fitting, which made my boobs look like some sort of hanger for the corset. I looked through her closet again, and pulled down black jean shorts, and a white strapless top.  I tested out the shirt first. It was fighting on my body, clinging to my stomach, and my chest. The jeans shorts though did not look that good with the top.  I grabbed a black skin tight skirt and slipped it on. It clung to my ‘hips’ and my ‘butt’. The skirt was pretty short on me, but tonight was the night where I go wild; so I ignored it. I couldn’t help but smile at my appearance.

------------------------

“Just stay close to me okay?” Jason instructed as we walked into the old building that smelt like beer, pee,sweat and something else I couldn’t quite distinguish.

I just nodded my head. Jason wrapped one of his arm around my waist pulling me closer towards him, and the other was gripping on the the case of his base.

 The walls were olive green with holes all around them, and different stains. The floor was cement, not even tile, or wood ; just cement.  The music was laud, and there was a stage where some guy with very, very long black hair was singing out how the ‘system’ is rigid and the only way to get what you want is to crew the man.

 At least 200 people were here. The girls were all dressed in high heels and short skirts, with heavy makeup on their face with big hair. As for the guys who were in t-shirts and jeans.  Even though I was dressed in a tight shirt and I mini skirt, I still stood out. My hair was in a neat bun, and I didn’t have 30 pounds of makeup on, and to top it off I had librarian glasses on.

“You look really nice by the way.” Jason whispered in my ear.

“Thanks” I smiled up at him.  Jason led me into a hallway that was less crowded, and calmer. The hallways had dark red walls and a bunch of doors with numbers on them.  Jason opened one door and a girl was on her knees giving a guy head! I let out a little gasp when I realized what they were doing.

“Hey bud find your own room” the guy hissed.

“Sorry dude.” Jason said closing the door , and turning to me making a silly face.

“Was she….?” I asked double checking to see if my eyes were right.

“Yeah she was.” Jason chuckled. We walked past a few more doors until he opened a door with a 5 on it. The room had a white dusty lamp in the corner, and a bed dead smack in the middle of it. The bed looked old, nasty, and had a bunch of stains on it's stripped print. To the side of the bed was a steal desk, and a wooden chair. Jason walked into the room and placed the base on the desk.I hesitantly followed him in the room.