Zoe

I woke up the next morning with a roaring headache. The sun was too bright and everything in the entire room was filthy. I couldn't really remember anything that had happened the night before at all. Tanya and Louise were still asleep on the couch.

I ran a hand through my messy hair and stood up. I then made my way to the bathroom and washed my face. After that I got dressed. I opted to wear sweatpants and a crop top and no makeup. Even though I was so hungover I wanted to do something with my day. 

I hated not being productive or just having 'lazy days.' It just wasn't me. I need to have said that I did something to make me feel like that day was worth while. 

When I got back into the room Tanya was already awake. She was sitting on the couch kind of just looking at the window.

"Hello," she said with a smile towards me. I was about to answer her when my phone went off. I walked over to see that I had a text message from Jack. I read through it once but didn't really comprehend any of it at first though so i went back and read through it a few more times. 

J- 'Hey Sweetie! I can't make or breakfast this morning I have a meeting. I'm sorry!! I hope I can still see you tomorrow though. :)'

I looked at the time on my phone and saw that it was already noon. Well that was good. I wouldn't have been able to make it even if I had tried. I realised that I had forgotten to comb my hair so I turned to Tanya and told her I would be right back. 

As I was walking to my room I thought about how Louise probably wouldn't be up for another few hours. I grabbed my brush and started to run it through my mangled curls. It hurt a little but not too much. 

I was surprised when I walked back into the main room to see that Louise actually was up. Tanya was giggling at something and Louise was just glaring. I guess she hda gotten really drunk that night. 

"Hey guys do you remember anything from last night?" I asked with a giggle. I really just remembered a bit of the beginning of the movie, before we had each drunk an entire wine bottle each. 

"I remember truth or truth?" Louise said with a wicked smile. It was the first time she had spoken all morning. "Do you remember it Zoe?" she asked as if she knew something I didn't. 

"I don't think so-" I paused. Everything suddenly came back to me. Truth or truth. Louise asked me who I liked and I answered with.. Well I guess I liked Alfie. was probably just because I had recently met him. He was on my mind and I guess his name was the first that I said. I loved Jack though, not Alfie. 

I was shaken out of my reverie by my phone going off again, I walked over and picked it up expecting another message from Jack. Instead it was from a number I didn't recognise. I opened up the message and read,

A- 'Hey, it's Alfie. Jack gave me your number. I was just thinking it would be really fun to do a collab some time. :)'

Hey guys sorry this chapter is so late and short. I'm at a friend's house right now and I just wanted you guys to have something to read. I love you all so much!!!  ^_^ xxx