Chapter 5

Every Christmas Steve would have the whole club decorate to look like a “snowy white Christmas.” He spent a lot of money to make the place look like a real Christmas even added a smoke machine just for the occasion. He made the girls memorize a routine to Santa Baby that they all came out in performed on the big stage wearing sexy red Santa outfits every year. The crowd loved it as usual and of course the drink specials. With all that going on of course the place was crowded.

I walked around in white stilettoes accompanied by a white G-string and bra with a white winter fur half coat. My hair went fabulous with the outfit along with my white contacts. Every girl was required to wear them. Another thing the guest loved.

Making my rounds was going good. Everyone was in the Christmas spirit even the girls. When it came time for me to go on stage I gave the people what they wanted then hurried and changed so I could go and see Steve. Just as I came through his office door he was heading out.

“Where you off to Stevey?” I asked hiding my gift for him behind his back. It was some cologne, Hennessy and cigars.

“I need to go run an errand but I know I can trust you to look after my baby for me,” he told me hitting the bottom of my chin with his fist.

“Well before you go I wanted to give you this. Merry x-mas,” I said to him not really being able to say Christmas out loud.

“Aww kid you didn’t have to get me anything,” he said smiling. Pulling me into a hug quickly he turned to walk out the room stopping by the door. “Aye kid,” he called. “Your gift is in my desk drawer. Hope you like it. Smiling I took off running to his drawer. Opening it I found a black box inside. Picking it up I closed the drawer and started to lift the led off of it. Inside was a gold chain with a pendant on it that read ICE in blue diamonds. Instantly I fell in love with the gift. I so owed him a better gift now I thought admiring my necklace.

“Knock. Knock.” Maurico voice filled the room; as usual he just walked in. Looking at me smiling till his eyes fell on my necklace. “What’s this?” he asked taking it into his hand.

“Something Steve got for me,” I replied still looking at it.

“I brought Champaign he shrugged holding up a bottle with two cups.

“Why not?” I replied before I could think of denying it. Getting up from Steve’s desk I followed Maurico over to the couch where he hands me an already filled glass.