I Never Thought I'd Find A Love Like This

Alex's POV

Today was the big day. The day I have to leave my only friend, Harper, a week before senior year begins. This is the worst possible thing that could ever happen. I'm not the type of person who can make friends just like that. I'm a very quiet person and I keep to myself. No, I am not a nerd or a geek or anything of the sort. Yes I do have straight A's and all, but I'm not the weird smart yanno? Anyways, my dad is opening another sandwich shop all the way in Dallas. Don't ask me why he wants to open one that is that far away because I have no damn idea. Justin is staying here in Waverly to run the shop. So here I am being drug away from everything I have ever known.

"Alex hurry up we're leaving in ten minutes," yelled Jerry from he bottom of the stairs.

"I'm coming dad!" He is really starting to piss me off. Expecting me to pack up everything I own on two days just so he can move us who knows how many miles away for his own enjoyment. They never asked my opinion on the whole thing as usual. I walked down the stairs with my last bag and got into the car. I stared out the window with tears in my eyes as we drove away from everything I have ever known

Mitchie POV

One more week until school starts uhhh it can't come soon enough. I've been grounded for almost a month just because I skipped one of my batting lessons for softball. You see my parents are really into the whole softball thing. They make me take all these private lessons, I'm always on a rec team in the fall, I play for my school in the spring, and I'm on a travel team. Softball is literally my life. Yeah I love to play and all, but all this crap they make me do is too much. I haven't seen any of my friends since I got grounded, it's so lame. I have a lot of friends at school, I guess you could say I'm pretty popular. Sophomore year I thought that would all go away because that was the year that I came out and admitted that I was a lesbian, but everyone took it pretty well even my parents.

"Mitchie let's go! You are going to be late for your lessons," said Eddie.

"Alright!" This is so damn annoying I cannot wait for school to start.