Chapter 8

Mitchie's POV

I wake up and feel something on me. I open my eyes and see Alex laying on me with her head against my chest and her arm over my stomach. I wrap my arms around her and run my fingers through her hair. This is completely insane. I absolutely cannot believe that Alex actually stayed the night last night. I feel her body shift and look down to see her gorgeous face looking at me.

"Morning," she says sleepily.

"Morning gorgeous," I say and she smiles and kisses my cheek. "We better get ready for school. You can shower first."

"Okay," she says getting up and making her way into the bathroom.

No long later I hear Alex's voice behind the bathroom door.

"Uhm Mitchie? I need some clothes," she laughs.

"Oh gosh haha, hold on just I sec." I open my closet and grab some sweatpants and a t-shirt. "Hey, are you fine with wearing some of my underwear?"

"Yeah, that's fine Mitch."

I grab a pair from my dresser then knock on the door. "Here ya go."

The door opens slightly and I put the clothes onto Alex's hand.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

When Alex comes out of the bathroom I hurry in and shower. We hop into my truck and make our way to school.

Alex's POV

As we walk towards the front of the building I spot Ryan and his friends.

"Uggghhh," I groan.

"It's okay," Mitchie says as she tightens her grip on my hand.

I see a girl standing with the guys that I've seen a few times before, but I don't really know who she is.

"Hey Mitchie!," the girl yells while motioning us over.

Mitchie pulls me over towards the group and says," What's up?"

"I haven't seen you around lately, Mitch. Where ya been?," the girl asks as she looks me over. "Hey. aren't those your sweats, Mitchie?"

"Uhm yeah."

"Why is she wearing them? And why the hell are you holding hands? Ryan is this the chick you were telling me about?"

"The whore? Yeah, that's her."

"You better shut the fuck up Ryan," Mitchie says angrily.

"Come on Mitchie, let's just go," I say to her quietly.

Mitchie looks at me and nods her head and we go inside the school and over to my locker.

"I'm so sorry about them Alex," Mitchie says to me sadly.

"It's okay, not your fault."

Mitchie steps towards me and brings her arms around my body. I wrap mine around her neck and close my eyes as I place my head on her shoulder. Her hugs are the best. She pulls away slightly and pecks my lips.

"Let's get to homeroom," she says as she takes my hand.

A/N

Okay, this chapter is shit. Lol it just sucks and it's super short. The next chapter will be their date and it will be 10 times better I promise. I just didn't want to jump into the date right after the last chapter. I felt like it needed something in between. Again I apologize for how awful this chapter was. Next chapter will be up soon! :)