Chapter 18

A/N

Sorry for the wait guys. A lot has been going on with school and such.

Mitchie's POV

I wake up and feel Alex laying practically on top of me. I smile to myself and run my fingers through her raven hair as I kiss her forehead softly. I let her sleep for about twenty more minutes as I just enjoy the feeling of being close to her. 

"Alex," I say quietly as I gently shake her. "Wake up baby."

I watch her as her eyes flutter open and look up at me. I smile at her and she returns it before snuggling her face farther into my neck. 

"Good morning princess," I say while rubbing small circles on her back. "We have to get going babe."

She sits up and runs her hands over her face. "Okay, just let me shower real quick," she says. I watch her climb off the bed and walk over to her bag pulling out clothes for the day before going into the bathroom.

About twenty minutes later Alex comes out of the bathroom wearing a sweatshirt and jeans with her hair still wet from her shower.

"I'm gonna jump in and take a quick one," I tell her.

"Okay babe," she says.

Alex's POV

I sit on the bed waiting for Mitchie to get out of the shower. As soon as she does she comes over to me and pecks my lips and says,"Let's go, beautiful."

We grab our bags and check out of the hotel then get into Mitchie's truck. Mitchie drives back to the interstate and we continue on our journey to Florida. I see a stack of CDs on the floorboard so I lean down and pick them up to look through them.

"Some of those are pretty old," she tells me giving me a smile.

"I like old," I say.

She has a lot of different ones here: Linkin Park, Switchfoot, Beyonce, All Time Low, and Simple Plan to name a few.

As I'm glancing through the stack of CDs I notice one that is a mixed CD.

"Did you make this?," I ask.

"Yeah in like eighth grade," she laughs.

I push it into the CD player and laugh at the first song that plays. It's The Real Slim Shady by Eminem.

"Don't laugh at me! I had to make that one cause my mom wouldn't buy me his album," she says laughing.

"What a rebel," I tease.

"Oh shut up," she says as she gently pushes my shoulder.

"I love you," I say.

She glances over at me smiling then looks back at the road," I love you too."

A/N

So I am really losing interest in this story which is part of the reason why I haven't been updating. I just can't get myself to come up with anything. I'm going to start a Pezberry story soon where Santana has g!p. Please like and comment if you have any suggestions. I am very open at this point. Thank you guys!