Chapter 2

Alex POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Oh my god this stupid ass alarm clock, I reach over and turn it off. School today YAY! Not. Today is going to be miserable I can already feel it. I get up and drag my feet over to my bathroom to get ready for the day. I turn on the water and undress myself. I step inside under the water and OH MY FUCKING GOD THAT IS HOT! I quickly grab the handle to turn the water down. There that is MUCH better. I wash up then step out of the shower and wrap my body up in my bright blue towel. I walk back out into my room and over to my closet. Hmmm what to wear, what to wear. I guess I'll just throw on some skinny jeans, a t-shirt and a pair of converse. I turn to look in the mirror, ugh I look so lame. I walk back to my bathroom and dry and straighten my hair. I grab my backpack off of the floor and head downstairs.

"I was starting to think you were still sleeping," said Theresa while she was cooking up some eggs.

I smile at her and whisper under my breath, "No but I freaking wish that I was."

"What was that?"

"Oh I was just saying the food smells amazing!" Nice save idiot.

"Well grab a plate and eat up, you don't want to be late on your first day."

I roll my eyes and do as my mother says. When I'm done I run back upstairs and quickly brush my teeth. As I come out of the bathroom I glance at my clock. "Shit I have fifteen minutes to get to school."

I run back downstairs and grab my backpack and keys and turn towards the door.

"No goodbye?," asks my mom.

I walk up to her and hug her. "Bye mom."

"Have a nice day, Alex!"

I walk out the front door and feel the hot air hit my skin. Damn it's gonna be a scorcher today. I get into my blue mustang and drive off towards my new school.

Mitchie's POV

I awake almost ten minutes before my alarm clock goes off and jump into the shower excitedly. Thank god school is starting so that I can finally see my friends again. I hop out of the shower and grab my towel to dry off. I run out into my room naked towards my closet. "Yep Cowboys t-shirt and jeans it is."

I walk down stairs with my backpack on one shoulder and grab some cereal for breakfast. I eat quickly and out the door I go. I start my black truck and take off for school.

I pull into the parking lot and quickly find a parking spot. I jump out of my truck and throw my backpack over my right shoulder. Yep, I'm always one strapping it. I walk towards the school and spot some of my friends sitting on a bench.

"Hey guys!"

"Mitchie!," exclaimed Caitlyn with a huge smile on her face. "I've missed you so much!"

Caitlyn is my best friend here at Central High. We've been best friends ever since we were both on the same tee ball team when we were five. She's always been there for me when I need her the most up until about two years ago. That's when she started dating Ryan, the school's quarterback. He's a good looking guy, but he's an all around ass to almost everyone. I don't care for him at all, and since they started dating Caitlyn has changed so much. She use to be one of the nicest people that I have ever known, but now she can be a total bitch sometimes. She's always bullying random people for her and Ryan's amusement. I tell her to quit cause I really hate when people treat others that way, but all she does is tell me that I need to lighten up.

"I missed you too!"

"How have you been Mitchie Mitch?," asked Asher. Asher is another one of my friends whom I am really close too. We get along great with our matching personalities. I know that I can always count on him when I need a good cheering up cause he is absolutely hilarious. We weren't as close as we are now before, but since the whole Caitlyn and Ryan thing I've been hanging out with him a lot more. My mom seems to be set on getting us to date but that is never gonna happen. It's just not like that between us and it never will be. Asher is just a very good friend and I plan on keeping it that way.

"I've been good, how about you?"

"I've been good!" As soon as Asher said that I saw the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen in my life walking towards the school.

"Who is that?!," exclaimed Asher.

"I have no freaking clue, she must be new this year." That's another reason why Asher and I are so close, he was the first person I came out to. He didn't judge me or give me shit for it, he was actually extremely happy about it. I remember he was so excited that we could check out "chicks" together. Haha this is why we get along so well. We understand one another.

"You're staring Mitchie."

"What? I am not," I said as I blushed.

"Awhhh, look at little Mitchie Mitch turning all red!"

"Fuck off Asher," I laughed as I gave him a gentle shove.

"Oh man, this day just got sooooo much better."

A/N

So this is my very first fanfic if you couldn't tell haha. Let me know what you guys think! :)