Chapter 7

Alex's POV

School is finally over thank the lord. Mitchie and I are making our way out to my car and pass Ryan and hid friends.

"Yeah Mitchie! You getting in those pants again tonight?!," Ryan yells.

I look down at the ground and tighten my hold on Mitchie's hand. Before we get inside my car Mitchie flips them all off then shuts the door.

"Don't listen to them. They are assholes," she tells me.

"I know."

"You wanna watch another movie when we get back?," Mitchie asks me.

"Yeah, that sounds perfect," I say glancing at her with a smile.

We get home and head straight into Mitchie's house and up to her room.

"Pick a movie," Mitchie insists.

"I picked it yesterday," I say. "Your turn."

"Okay," she smiles while walking over to the shelf.

I lay across Mitchie's bed sideways while watching her decide what movie to pick. She's so cute when she scrunches her face like that.

"Into the Blue it is," she says as she inserts the movie into the DVD player.

Mitchie gets onto the bed and lays behind me wrapping an arm around my waist. I want to feel the warmth of her body against mine so I scoot back into her front. As I snuggle my back into her body I feel her arm move from my waist to my stomach and the other under me and over my chest. This may be the most amazing feeling that I have ever felt. I would stay like this forever with her if I could. I feel her gentle lips press against my jawbone and I tilt my head sideways a bit into her kiss. As she pulls back I turn over onto my back and look up at her beautiful face. She brings her hand against my cheek pushing my hair back and then caresses it gently. I'm so nervous because I know what's about to happen. I feel my lips quiver and she brings her face closer to mine. Her bangs land against my forehead and she looks into my eyes then down to my lips. She bites her bottom lip and then brings her lips against mine. The moment her lips touch mine I feel a rush go over my body. I bring my hand up to her cheek gently holding her face. She slowly pulls away and sets her forehead on mine. I feel her hot breath on my face as she lets out a long breath. I open my eyes to see two gorgeous brown ones looking into my own.

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

Mitchie sighs and pulls away apologizing then answers her phone.

"Hello....oh my god I totally forgot, Dad. I'm so sorry! I'm leaving now. Okay bye."

She sets down her phone and turns back to me. "I completely forgot about my batting lessons today. I'm so sorry."

"No, it's okay."

"Maybe I just won't go to this one. It's not a big deal anyway."

"No, Mitchie it's okay. You can go."

"It'll be okay," she says as she lays back down beside me.

"If you say so," I tell her.

She puts her arms around me pulling me into her as we watch the rest of the movie.

Mitchie's POV

My parents are going to flip out when they find out I skipped out on batting lessons today, but I'd rather spend time with Alex. I look down at her and notice her looking at me. She smiles at me and licks her lips. I lean down and press my lips to hers, as I bring my head back up I feel Alex's hand on the side of my face pulling me back to her lips. This time her top lip went in between mine unintentionally and her hand moved from my face to my hair. I go in for another kiss and when I start pulling back I feel her teeth gently bite my bottom lip. I kiss her again and felt her tongue against my lips and without thinking I gave her access. Our tongues came together and I put my leg over her body and moved on  top of her. Both of her hands went into my hair as our tongues battled for dominance. After about a minute I feel Alex's hands push on my shoulders as she turns her head sideways and mutters my name.