Chapter 15

A/N
*
MATURE CONTENT*
It's been a long time since I updated and I'm really sorry, but I hope you guys like it. Thank you for reading! :)

Alex's POV

I lay in bed tossing and turning. I can't sleep knowing Mitchie is all alone. I turn over and look to see what time it is. 2:00am. I'm never gonna get to sleep. I reach over to my bedside table and pick up my cell phone to text Mitchie.

A: you awake?

M: yeah, everything okay?

A :yeah I just can't sleep

M: me either :(

A: I'm gonna come over there

M: no baby. I don't want you getting into more trouble

A: It'll be okay. I just need to see you before they put me on lockdown.

M: okay baby, be careful

I get out of bed slowly and carefully go down the stairs. I make it out the backdoor without making any noise. I hurry over to Mitchie's door and see her standing there waiting for me. Tears instantly spring to my eyes as I run into her arms.

"Mitchie," I cry into her shoulder holding on to her tight.

"It's okay baby, I got you," she says trying to comfort me. "Let's go inside."

She pulls me into her house and takes me up to her bedroom. She pulls me down onto her bed with her and pulls the covers up over us.

"I love you, Mitchie."

"I love you too, Alex."

"What are we gonna do? I can't lose you," I whisper to her.

"I don't know yet baby, but you're not gonna lose me."

I tilt me head up and look into her eyes. I lean in and connect our lips.

"Let me show you how much I love you," I whisper to her with my lips brushing hers with every word.

Mitchie's POV

"Let me show you how much I love you," she whispers against my lips.

Wait, is she meaning what I think she's meaning?

"What do you mean baby?," I ask her.

She leans down kissing me passionately. "I think you know what I mean."

"You sure baby?," I question.

"Yeah, are you?"

I answer her by grabbing her face and bringing her soft lips to mine. Our kiss becomes heated very quickly and I run my tongue against her bottom lip wanting to taste more of her. She opens her mouth letting our tongues collide. I run my hands under her shirt on her back and pull it off of her to see she's braless. I smirk up at her and she blushes looking away from me. I flip us over so I'm on top of her and she pulls up my shirt and throws it across my room.

"Feisty," I say to her in a husky voice.

She giggles and pulls me down on her so our bare chests are pushed together. I attach my lips to her neck sucking gently on her pulse point.

"Mitchie," she moans.

I kiss my way down to her chest and bring her left nipple into my mouth sucking on it earning a moan from the girl under me. Her hands go into my hair and she gently tugs on it bringing me pleasure. I move over to her right nipple and give it the same treatment. I kiss down her stomach as she gasps from the feel of my lips on her stomach. I hook my fingers inside her pants and slowly pull them off of her. I lean down and kiss her inner thighs as she moans loudly.

"Baby please," she says.

I smile up at her and slowly take off her panties.

"Mitch," she says quietly.

"Yes babe?"

"I'm nervous."

"Me too baby. We don't have to do this," I tell her.

"I want to," she assures me.

I move up and kiss her deeply showing her how much I love her.

"I love you, baby," I say as I move down her body.

"I love you too, Mitch."

I lean down towards her center and look into her eyes as my tongue slides over her clit.

"Oh my god," she moans as she grabs the sheets below her.

I thrust my tongue inside her and she arches her back moaning loudly.

"Oh my god, baby!"

I replace my tongue with a finger and pump in and out of her while sucking on her clit.

"I'm s-so close, baby," she says as she shoves her hand into my hair pushing my face down on her more.

I feel her walls tighten around my fingers as she lets out the sexiest noises I've ever heard.

"Uhh uhh fuckkkkk, Mitchie! Oh my god!"

I lick her clean as she comes down from her high and crawl up to her lips letting her taste herself on my tongue. I pull back and rest my forehead against hers.

"That was fucking amazing," she lets out.

I smile and peck her lips softly. She rolls us over so she's hovering over me and kisses down my body. She quickly pulls my pants off along with my panties not wasting any time.

"Oh fuck!," I tell as I feel her lick my clit.

"You like that baby?," she asks in a raspy voice.

This side of Alex is so damn sexy.

"Yes baby, so much," I answer.

She plunges her tongue inside me and I throw my head back moaning uncontrollably.

"Fuck me baby!"

She slides two fingers inside me and starts pumping in and out quickly. I feel sweat beads forming on my forehead as I feel myself getting ready to cum.

"I'm go-gonna c-cum!"

She curls her fingers forward and hits me in the right spot and I feel my body lose it.

"Allexxx, oh my god fuck me baby! Yessss!"

I gasp for air as I feel Alex coming up towards me.

"You're so sexy when your all sweaty," she says brushing my bangs that are sticking to my forehead.

I grab her face and pull her lips to mine and we share a few gentle and slow kisses. The love that I feel through these kisses is indescribable. Alex falls over on her side and I wrap my arms around her body as she lays her head on my bare chest.

"I love you more than anything in this world," I say as I kiss her forehead softly.

"I love you too, Mitchie. So so much."

"Goodnight my beautiful princess," I say to her with tears coming to my eyes knowing this will most likely be the last time in a very long time that we fall asleep in each other's arms.

"Goodnight baby."