Chapter 14

Alex's POV

I wake up and feel Mitchie's bare skin against my own. I lift my head up a little and see that she's still sleeping. She looks even more beautiful like this, like an angel. I smile and place a soft kiss on her pink lips. Her eyes slowly open and she smiles at me.

"Good morning baby," I say to her.

"Morning beautiful."

I feel her nails gently scratching up and down my back slowly. I close my eyes and lay my head in her neck.

"Mmm that feels good Mitch."

She kisses my forehead softly.

"What do you wanna do today babe?," she whispers to me.

"Let's just lay here."

She giggles lightly and says," whatever you want princess."

I smile and say,"I like when you call me princess."

"You're my princess."

"I love you, Mitchie."

"And I love you."

I look up at her gorgeous face and kiss her lips. I feel her bangs fall onto my forehead as she leans her forehead against mine.

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

I hear my phone vibrating on Mitchie's bedside table and see that my mom is calling me.

"Hello."

"Alex, it is time for you to come home. Your father and I need to talk to you."

"Um okay, I'll be right over."

"Hurry."

I set my phone down and turn to Mitchie," I gotta go."

"But I'll miss you," Mitchie whines as she pulls me against her bare skin.

"I'll miss you too, but she sounded kinda angry."

"Well call me later, okay?"

"I will," I say as I press my lips to hers.

I get dressed quickly and hurry over to my house. I walk through the front door to see my mom and dad looking really pissed off.

"Living room now," my dad says through gritted teeth. "What the fuck is this?"

He hands me his phone and I look down at the screen to see a picture of Mitchie and I from last night holding hands leaving the restaurant. Oh my god I am dead.

"Are you seeing that girl, Alex," my mom asks sternly.

I look down at my hands and mumble a yes. Then I feel a sharp pain on my left cheek. It takes me a few seconds to realize that my dad just smacked me in the face.

"YOU WILL NO LONGER BE SEEING THAT GIRL! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!," he yells.

"Dad please don't do this, I love her!"

"No daughter of mine will be with another girl!"

"I don't care what you think! Mitchie makes me happy! She loves me and I love her!"

This earns another smack to my face. He grabs my arm roughly and pulls me up to my room then slams my bedroom door. I sit on my bed as the tears fall down my cheeks. I can't believe my own father hit me and my mom just stood there and did nothing about it. I need to talk to Mitchie. I instantly take my phone out of my pocket and dial her number.

"Hey baby," she says

"Mitchie," I say as I choke up.

"Alex, baby what's wrong?"

"They found out, Mitch. They said I can't see you anymore."

For the next few seconds she doesn't say anything and I start hearing sniffles coming from her.

"Mitch," I whisper.

"We'll figure something out baby. I promise," she says quietly.

"Mitchie I can't lose you. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love you so much," I cry.

"It's gonna be okay baby. I'm not going anywhere. I'm right here baby. Come to your window."

I walk over to my window and see Mitchie through hers.

"I love you baby," she says will a small smile.

"I love you too."

"Alex, why is your cheek so red?"

I close my eyes trying to hold back the sobs that I know are about to come. I look back at Mitchie as realization hits her.

"Oh my god. Baby who hit you?"

"My dad."

"Are you okay, Alex?"

"I'm fine."

"I love you, princess," she says

"I love you too, Mitch."

"We'll figure something out baby."

"I don't want you being alone tonight," I say honestly.

"I'll be okay baby. Don't worry about me."

"I'll always worry about you when you're not in my arms," I tell her.

A/N

You guys probably hate me for ending the chapter like that, but great things are to come! (I hope) Comment and vote! Thank you for reading! :)