Chapter 11

Alex's POV

I wake up on Monday morning to a text from Mitchie.

M: Good morning beautiful. I'm not feeling very good today so I'm gonna stay home from school. Have a good day baby. If anyone tries to mess with you let me know. If you need me just text me baby. No matter what I'm always here for you. <3 ps look out your window

I smile the entire time reading Mitchie's text. I walk over to my window and see Mitchie sitting by hers. God she's so beautiful. She looks up and smiles when she sees me. I smile back and wave to her. she waves back then blows me a kiss. Can she get any more adorable? I blow her one back then get ready for the day.

I park my car at school then realize how nervous I am. Today is going to be so hard without Mitchie. I get out of my car and hurry into the building before Ryan and his group see me. On my way to lunch I stop in the bathroom real quick. I hear the door open and Caitlyn walks in. Shit.

"Where's Mitchie?," she asks with a smirk on her face.

"Sick," I say quickly and turn to the door.

I feel her grab my arm and she says," Oh no you don't." She slams me up against the wall and gets in my face. "Stay away from Mitchie you whore!"

"Let go of me," I say and try to push her away.

She slams me against the wall even harder," Stay away from Mitchie! Understand?!"

"No, Mitchie's my girlfriend. Now get off me."

Just then I felt something hit me in the face. Hard. I taste blood in my mouth then she hits me again.

"Stay away from her!"

I fall to the ground holding my face in my hands and she kicks me in my stomach. I gasp for air as she kicks me repeatedly. Finally the blows stop and I hear the door open and shut. I cough up blood and pull my phone out of my backpack. I need Mitchie.

"Alex?"

"Mitchie," I cry out.

"Baby what's wrong?!"

"I need you, Mitch," I say as tears fall down my cheeks.

"Where are you baby?"

"Bathroom at school."

"Okay baby, I'm on my way. Everything's gonna be okay."

"Hurry, I need you Mitchie," I sob into the phone.

Mitchie's POV

"Hurry, I need you Mitchie," she sobs into the phone then hangs up.

My poor baby sounds so broken. I swear to god I am going to kill Ryan. I drive to school as fast as I can and run inside to the bathroom. I open the door and gasp at what I see.

"Alex!," I yell. I run over to her and help her sit up. "Baby what hurts sweetheart?"

"My stomach and lip."

I wet some paper towels and wipe off her face.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. Ryan is gonna pay for this I promise you."

She looks up at me with the saddest face I've ever seen.

"It wasn't Ryan."

"What? Who was it?"

"Caitlyn," she whispers.

"Oh my god."

"I'm so sorry Mitchie."