LITTLE OLE NIA

Tremaine (Tre)☝

Tremaine's P.O.V

Okay yea, I gave up the kid, but I really don't understand why Janelle trippin'. We can make another baby.
Its been three months and she still mad. But its cool, she gone thank me later.

I was in deep thought when the phone ringed. Slapping me to reality.

"May I speak to Tremaine" said the lady.
I knew somethin' was up, don't nobody call me by mah government.

"Yeah this me" I replied.

" Uhh, This is Joesey from the adoption center"

"Okay?"

" um, I have some disturbing news"

"Okay, get to it"

" It's Your daughter"

"What!?, is she okay!?" I panicked. I instantly thought about Janelle.

" I'm afraid not, she's been murdered, by the foster sister"

My heart sank. Was it mah fault? How am I supposed to tell Janelle? .......

Damn.

A few hours later

It was around 3 a.m. when Janelle came home. One thing I loved about Janelle is she was always a hustler. Grindin' day and night, and she loves it. I hate to see her reaction when I tell her some lil brat kilt our baybeh. I know she gone blow up. She sweet , but she dangerous.

"Hey baybeh" she said walking up to me. Planting a kiss on my lips. I love her kisses, this girl make me look soft.

"What's popin Baybeh"

"Rubber bands" she laughed

"Rubber bands?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah cause they ain't strong enough to hold all these Benjamins" she said with a huge smile, dropping a black gym bag on the coffee table.

"Ya joke was corny, but I like money, you know what to do wit' it Baybeh" I said debating if this was the right time to tell her.

I know I abused her and I was wrong I see that now. She deserves her happiness. I love Janelle. I don't wanna see her walk away... Well, at least not from me. Shawty got a booty like nicki. Only difference is she was born wit' it.

" Nelly Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Yeah but, don't ever call me that again" she said sitting on the arm rest of the sofa where I was sittin'.

Booty on fleek.

"Promise me you won't get mad"

" Tre I can't promise you that"

"Ok well, just try"

"I guess, what is this about"

"Nia,"

" Tre what happen to mah baybeh?" She stood up. I could see the pain in her eyes just speakin' of Nia.

"She's dead, she was murdered by her foster sister"

She broke down in tears. Causing me to get teary eyed too. I tried to comfort her.

"Don't touch me!, its all yo fault! This would've neva happened if you hadna gave her up!... I hate you!" She cried.

" Baybeh I'm sorry, I neva meant for it to go down like this I was gone get her back in a few years!"

Don't judge me. I was tryna protect her.

"No Tre!, I don't believe you! , you did this shit on purpose, you tryna hurt me day by day, and all I ever do is hustle, bust my ass dodgin bullets, and bring home money tryna be a good sport but you know what, fuck you Tre.... I'm out"

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the errors
Please vote and comment