When The Strong Lets Go

Patricia in the mm 👆

Two Weeks Later...

August P.O.V

"August ya fans are fuckin rude, and if anybody gone be a groupie it's them. Shit, photo shoppin they faces on ya pictures and shit! The fuck I look like! Silly hoe!"

I listened to Janelle rant about her lil incident with some of my fans.

"Baybeh they fuckin delusional, don't get me wrong I love my supporters but the nation be scraight up trippin." I responeded as I put on my shoes.

"Yo but forreal, I was minding my own fuckin business trynna buy some produce and the lil bitch gone walk up to me and the twins like, "oh, you the groupie that's all ova the internet posted up with August and shit, so you is new boo fa the week, or you just his thirty ass nanny" I shoulda beat that bitch ass!" She said tellin me what happened for the 56th time.

To be real wit chu, I'm pissed the fuck off. That shit scraight up disrespectful. Like I said , I love my fans, but the nation on some bullshit. They wayyy outta orda. They only a lil support system for the musician August Alsina. So on that note, they don't get a say on what goes on in my personal life. They outta line, period.

"Look, just try to relax ma. Don't stress ya self baybeh, ima get this shit scraight. Balee that. I gotcha baybeh. We a team. We one." I said holding her tight, placing a kiss on her lips to reassure her.

She sighed and laid her head on my chest.

"Uglass bitch, stupid hoe" she mumbled.

I laughed.

"Damn, be cool mama. If you really that bothered I can stay hea' witcha and youu know, make ya feel betta. I can rub ya feet, I'll do that thang wit ma tongue you like, ease ya mind a lil bit" I smirked as I slid my hands from her middle back down to her butt giving it a ruff squeeze.

She smirked.

"Nahh I'll wait, thirsty bitch" she mumble that last part and walked off.

I walked up behind her pressing Mr. Classy against her butt, grabbing her boob, as I trailed soft kisses from her neck up to her ear, taking in the scent of her Channel No.5 perfume.

I got up to her ear and let my freshly cleaned cold breath rest up against it.
I felt her melt under my touch.

I let this sexy gaze fall upon mah face as I spoke.

"Don't make me fuck you up." I said before walking off.

I grabbed mah keys off the nightstand and kissed the twins goodbye.

I was just bouta walk out when she stopped me.

"I fuckin luhh you Clyde," she said.

I smirked, sliding my glasses on my face.

"I fuckin luhh you too Bonnie" I said.

I kissed the air before walking out.

Interview
At The Brakefast Club...

"So, August let's just gone and put it out there cause the fans wanna know," Angela Yee said switching the topic.

" shit, no disrespect, but fuck the fans I wanna know!" Charlemagne stated.

Here we go.