Call Me Daddie

Later That Night

August P.O.V.

I was sittin on mah mama's sofa when I noticed the house was quite, and errbody was sleep. I thought about the talk I had wit mama earlier and decided to sneak up on Janelle.

When I got to her door I noticed it was basically open, but me begin the gentleman I am, I did the Christian thang and knocked softly.

"Janelle you woke?" I whispered.

"Uhh, yeah" she laughed.

"Can I come in?" I asked peeking in.

"You can," she said as if she was one of them teachers who always wanted you to ask properly.

"May I come in?" I laughed.

"Yes you may"

I came in and shut the door behind me Then sat on the bed next to her.

"Umm, sir" she said playfully.

"Huh?"

"Where is yo shirt at" she laughed.

"Oh mah bad, I forgot"

No I didn't. I know exactly what I'm doing. Ya heard me!

"So, is there something I can help you wit... August?"

"Yeah, you can start by callin me daddie"

"Oh really" she laughed.

"Nah, I'm playin, but look, I just wanted to come talk to ya for a minute see where Ya head at"

"Okay, well,.... start talkin"

I couldn't help but laugh. Shawty got a good sense of humor. I like that.

"Ight look, I ain't even gone hold you up. I seen the way you was chillin wit mah nieces earlier, I ain't neva been around no girl they looked up to as much as you. I appreciate that. Those girls is my world and if they happy, I'm happy"

"Well, To be honest wit Chu I think the girls kinda grew on me. If you knew me, you would understand what I'm saying a little better. Yo girls are like. I guess you could say my strength"

Wow, that's exactly what I was hoping for.

"Ya know if I had ya number we could talk a lil mo"

She smiled extra hard.

"Can I see yo phone" she held her hand out.

I had to stop and think for a second cause usually when a girl ask you to see yo phone, she on that "who is this hoe!" Type shit. But luckily I ain't fuckin wit nobody so, I guess.

"You can" I mocked her.

"Boy, give me yo phone" she demanded.

"Excuse me!? Thats not how you get what Chu want"

"Oh yeah you right, May I see yo phone daddie" she whispered the last part in mah ear.

I ain't gone lie that turnt a nigga on.

"Yeah you can see mah phone baybeh.... if you let me see yours"

She handed me her phone and gladly took mine.

I watched as she snapped a quick pic. I'm assuming for her contact photo then I just laid back and did the same. Then left my number. Only difference is, I did a lil extra.

Aug's contact info👇

💕👅Daddie 👅💕