Take Yo Pick

1 Week Later

Tremaine P.O.V

Have you ever, been in that position where, you think you love someone, but your heart remains with someone else? Yeah well, me too. See right now I'm in a tight position, it's been around maybe 2, almost 3 to 4 years since I last seen Janelle. So, a nigga found a new broad. Royalty.

It was all good in the beginnin, but now, a nigga ain't happy. I guess you can say cause, she ain't givin me what I really want. I mean yeah, she good lookin, but she just ain't a hustler, she ain't givin me that spark that I used to have. I guess what I'm tryna say is, she just ain't Janelle.

Royalty 👇

I was in the kitchen when Royalty walked thru the door

"Hey baybeh"she said sitting her purse on the table.

"Where you been?" I asked taking a sip of Kool-aid.

"I just went to the mall baybeh what's wrong" she said resting her hand on my chest.

"Look, we need to talk" I said removing her hand and walkin in the living room.

"Tre" she said following me.

"Sit down"I said pointin to the couch in front of the chair where I was sitting.

"Tre what's wrong? "

"Look, I got a lot of mixed emotions right now, but ima try to keep this simple"

"Okay.."

"I'm not in love wit chu Royalty"

"What!?, but you said you loved me"

"Yeah well, things changed"

"What chu mean things changed Tre!, I don't understand!, you tryna say she better than me?"

"Look, all I know is, this ain't gone work."

"What do you mean this ain't gone work Tre?, I've always been here for you I don't see where I went wrong" she said pulling herself together.

I took a moment to think about what I wanted to say.

"First off,  you ain't neva been no where for me,  last time I checked I was the one who took you off them Corners so stop tryna pull that shit on me, and furthermore you went wrong when you start spendin all mah damn money and sleepin wit mah homies"

"What?, Tre, I slept wit cha boys Tre?"

"You damn right, and I'm tired of talkin bout it,  see my reason for sittin you down and tryna talk to you like adults is so I could brake you a lil less but now you done pissed me off,  So get the fuck out"

"Okay say no mo,  I'm bout to get my stuff and I'm out" she said walking towards the bedroom.

"Bitch you aint gettin shit!, You aint buy shit you ain't takin shit,  and since it was mah money that paid for the Benz outside you can walk to yo final destination" I said following her.