Back To The 80s

Janelle and her outfit (Aug's Gift )👆

The Next Morning

Janelle P.O.V

I woke up to a empty bed of course. But I really wasn't trippin. Last night Aug made me  feel somethin I ain't feel wit Tremaine. I actually enjoyed it. He showed me what I believe is real love. Last night wasn't just about him. I got my pleasure too. Thats what I've always wanted.

I rolled over to grab my phone and  noticed I had a Text from Aug. I instantly smiled.

💕👅Daddie 👅💕

Rise and grind sunshine😘! I know you was down 'n out when you woke up alone, I had somethin' to take care of. But I want chu to know I enjoyed you last night. Ima be lookin forward to the next. I left you a gift in ya closet, you'll know it when you see it. Me and Trav puttin on this lil surprise for mah mama's birthday today. I wanna see you in it. I'll be there to get yall at 11:00 on da dot. So get up and get ready. Dont have me waitin' . Oh and baybeh, I love you💕.

After reading his message I checked to see what time it was and then got up to prepare myself for ma Sheila's party.

I was just about to open my closet door when my door opened.

"Morning best friend!" Travis yelled.

"Can you stop yellin " I laughed.

"Oh mah bad, but look doe, today mah mama birthday. Me and Aug put a lil somethin together, he gone be here at 11:00 to pick us up so get ready. Its exactly 9:00 a.m. , that mean you got like a hour. So make it snappy, and wear somethin nice"

"So you just assumed I was comin huh"

"Nahh you was comin regardless you ain't got no choice. Where I go you go. Thats what best friends do." He explained.

"Travis, get out"

"Janelle, get ready.... wait a minute why you glowin?"

"What Chu mean?"

"Girl you look like somebody done spint Chu, bent Chu, and got up in you .... hold up." He stopped and squinted his eyes at me.

"It was that nigga August wasn't it?, I knew it!, y'all fuckin, he just had to get up in you. See!, thats what I'm talkin about. I bet y'all call yaself in a relationship don't Chu?"

"Uhh, maybe"

"Yep!, I knew it, you know what Ima let it slide, just know I'm watchin y'all niggas ight?.... now get dressed" he said walking out shutting the door behind him.

Of course he would be the first to find out.

When I opened my closet it instantly hit me. It was beautiful. I couldn't even think not to wear it. I would be a fool if I didnt. So, I took it out with the heels to match and went to take my shower. After my shower I put on my panties, and brused my teeth, did a lil make up then curled my hair. And lastly, I got dressed. 👗👠.

1 hour later

Everybody's Outfits 👇