2 YEARS LATER

Janelle(15 Years Old)

Janelle's P.O.V

Its been two years since Tremaine told me about Nia. I'm still hurt. I haven't seen him since the night I left. I've been out on mah own, back and forth between hotels and the streets.
At the rate I'm goin', survival is mah only option. I can't go back to the hood. I gotta change. I gotta survive, at least for Nia.

I was on mah way to the studio with my best friend Yolanda. Just to have a Lil fun testing our vocal cords. When I noticed I had left my beats at Tre's house that night. So I asked her to swing by.

"Give me five minutes" I said getting out the car.

I knocked on the door not looking for any conversation. When the door opened, Tre was lookin' dumb founded.

"Janelle?"

"Yeah, its me"

"Where the hell you been?, you been gone for two years J!"

"Look, I believe you got something that belongs to me" I said steppin on his feelings.

"Man, come on" he said letting me in.

"Janelle is that you!?" Asked Jojo.

"Live and in livin color" I played nice. At this point I'm over all these niggas.

In just a matter of 3 seconds Tre came back with mah headphones.

" Thank you" I said taking them for him.

He stared at me for about 2 seconds before he pulled me into him, squeezing my butt, and kissing my neck.

"When ima see you again baybeh?" He asked showing me the door.

"I don't know Tre, but I gotta go" I said starting to make my way to Yolanda's car.

I was just about to open the car door when heard some dudes arguing around the way. I looked up to see three dudes and Mel.

"Nigga you tryna die tonight!?" Asked the first dude. The other dudes ready to shoot.

The only thing I could think about was his family. I wasn't gone watch them take his life.

"Lana I'll be back" I said running in their direction.

"Aye, if y'all niggas wanna rumble then let's do it! Just don't lay a finger on this nigga ya heard meh?, if y'all tryna take a life let it be me not him, he got a family, I don't... So let's do it" I pleaded. Tryna stand for I felt was right.

They looked at me, then Mel, then me again, and back at Mel.

"Who tf is she?" Asked the first dude.

"This that bitch Janelle, the chick they say got these streets doing back flips" said the second dude.

"Aye man look, I aint for no games man, I'm just tryna get to mah girls man" Mel cried.

" Nigga fuck yo girls" the third dude said shooting Mel in the leg.

"No!, Man wtf is wrong wit' chu yo!, I'm sorry Mel you gone make it okay!" I Cried.

"Man, finish both of these bitches" Said the first dude.

The last thing I saw was Mel Lifeless body collapse right next to me.

The last thing I heard ....

16 Final Shots.

I was out.

---------------------------------------------------

Sorry for any errors

Please vote and comment💕