My Brother's Keeper

Royalty

Royalty's P.O.V

I never thought I'd see the day where my mother returned. She neglected and abandoned me along time ago. And I hated her every since. Even though it was 8 years ago I remember it all like it was yesterday.

I was 12, I remember my mother having this obsession with some dude name Nelly who she used to go to school with. She tried her hardest to get at em but he never gave her the time of the day. After awhile she went into a depression stage and start sniffin the powder.

Every time she ran out... She would try to get credit from her dealer. She offered em sex but he ain't want it,He had it too much. Well,he just ain't want it from a lil cracky like her. So, she let em swipe my V card for a pound. Once she realized that wasn't enough... She traded me. And in return, she got her powder unlimited.

As for me, he pimped me out. I remember his son Tre renting me out and said he wanted to keep me. So dude let me go. After awhile things got real between the two of us. Until he dumped me a lil while ago. Then, I found myself right back in that dark place.

....

Leondre (Dre) 👇

I pulled up to Dre's mansion where he runs the business

I pulled up to Dre's mansion where he runs the business. I added another coat of Burgundy lipstick on my lips before getting out.

I walk in the den and see Dre on his Mac book. I know I'm not supposed to have any physical contact with the boss unless he requests a quicky but
I'm his number one girl, it won't hurt.

"Hey baybeh" I said seductively as I snuck up behind him rubbing my hands down his chest.

"What chu doin' here Ro?" He said pulling me onto his lap.

Even though he was my "boss" and my deceased ex's brother, I'm clingy to em.

"What chu mean?, I came to work" I said playing with a button on his Polo shirt.

"You ain't get mah message, I told all the girls to stay home, I ain't pimpin nobody tanight" he said rubbing on my thigh.

I know Tremaine prolly turnin over in his grave.

I looked at my phone noticing the text.

"Oh, well since I'm here.." I said straddling him. He tucked his hands under my butt so I wouldn't fall.

"I really missed you daddy" I say runnin' mah hand down his chest.

"C'mon Ro, I ain't in da mood fa dis right na, I'm on a mission" he said. His eyes glued to his computer.

I climbed off of him and looked at his computer screen.

"Is dat Yung?" I asked referring to August from dat one Mafia Downtown New Orleans.