4 Months Later

August P.O.V

It's been fo months since Crystal hoe ass popped up out da wood works. I knew she was gone start some shit so I shot ha a couple hunnits. I ain't heard from ha since. Let's keep it that way!

But on da otha hand, mah baybeh Janelle finally nine months, luh mama look like she ready ta pop. Mah baybeh girls gone be here in no time. I can't wait, a nigga happy as fuck. A few weeks after she was kidnapped she agreed to move in wit a nigga. Every since den we just been a happy ass couple.

I noticed Janelle been a lil moody lately so I decided to do some nice for ha. Me and Cheeto got togetha and put a lil some togetha.

"Baybeh" I called for ha as I walked out mah bathroom inta the bedroom.

"Yes baybeh?" She said walkin thru da bedroom doe.

"I got a surprise fa you" I said grabbin ha by the waist, pullin ha to me.

She sighed.

"I don't like surprises baybeh" she said rubbin on mah fore arm.

"I know ma, but chu gone luhh dis" I said smirkin.

"August what is itt?" She whined.

"Come on, ima show you" I said kissin her forehead, grabbin her hand, leading her to da room next to ours.

"Wait, close ya eyes" I said befo openin da doe.

"Are you serious?" She said lookin up at me.

"Yeah gurl, quit playin" I laughed.

"Finee" she closed her eyes and I walked her in da room.

Aug's Surprise👇

"Open ya eyes ma" I said kissin her cheek

"oh mah God, Baybeh I love it!" She said in tears.

"You can thank me when the baybehs get here" I said smoothly.

She walked around the nursery and sat down in the chair, kickin her feet up.

"It's perfect" she said before walkin back into our room.

"So babe I was thinkin" she said sittin on the bed.