Daddy Duties

Janelle and Chanelle 👆

One month later

Janelle P.O.V

Well people, a month ago I walked away from the love of my life. How does it feel? It still hurts. But I'm startin to be okay with that. We all gotta leave the nest someday right?

I miss the girls tho. Its almost like I'm weak without them. I'll see em again when the time is right. But until then I decided to move forward wit my life.
I'm 4 classes away from my nursing career, but I got another job as a cook at Mc Donald's. I know it's simple, but three simple jobs bring and three nice checks, add that to the $69,790 nurses make. Sound pretty wealthy to me.

I recently moved into my own apartment a few blocks away from Chanelle. We been doin some house shoppin for the past few days. But today we decided to relax and spend the day treating our selfs. I guess you can say it's a great excuse to make myself feel pretty again.

August 👇

August P.O.V

Well folks, I lost mah Queen 'bout a month ago. She ain't called or texted me. I hate to believe that it's really ova. But If it is I'm the one to blame for that shit. Ya neva miss Ya water til Ya wale run dry, and most importantly, Ya neva know how good it really was til you can't taste it no mo.

I was in the kitchen eatin a peanut butta and jelly sandmich when Kay came up to me.

"Uncle Auggie,is tt Nelle in rehab" she asked me.

She so cute I couldn't help but laugh, but honestly I was a lil hurt. Janelle not being aroun really effectin the girls and I'm startin to feel less of a man.

"What Chu know about rehab?" I asked pickin her up and sittin her on the counter.

"Uncle Travis said that when people get sad they go to rehab, and they don't come back until they happy again" she said playin wit mah chains.

Janelle's Rehab 👇

"Well, tt Nelle ain't in Rehab, lets just say she went to get some air"

Getting some air 👇