The silhouette of her

It was early in the morning.

It was the first thing he heard. The incoherent sound of the tub. The water ran freely. A constant flow gathering in her most sacred place.

Soon, her soft footsteps took over all sounds. All the cars in the busy street below quieted down, the cat stopped purring, all just to listen to her fucking tip toe into the middle of the door frame.

The first thing he saw as his sleep ridden eyes focused was her thighs, her magnificent thighs. The curve from her breast and down to her thigh was something words can not cover.

She always took a morning bath. She'd put hot water in the kettle and soar into the bathroom, undressing on her way. The warm traces she left behind, a trail of clothes smelling of her. Smelling of her sweat from the night before.

He watched her as she hung on the door frame, smiling at her. Her smile is something you only find in a few people throughout your whole life. Her laugh took you to a place you never thought you were ready for, until you met her.

She grabbed the hem of her shirt and dragged it over her body slowly, drawing in every ray of sun simultaneously. Then, her angel like figure came to light.

Oh god, how he fucking adored her.

She ran her hand through her thick, natural, dark auburn hair and started striding into the bathroom. He heard the tub fill as she let herself be covered. Her soft humming filling the air once again.

He stuffed his face into the pillow, thinking,

How the fuck did I get her?

Suddenly, all sounds withdrew from his ears. His head slowly ascended from the feather pillow, and he listened, listened to nothing. He stood up, hurrying into the bathroom,

Did something happen to her?

He frantically pushed the white painted, bathroom door further open, revealing an empty tub.

It was then he recognized it, the feeling of loss and despair.

She had left him.

Her aura and sound haunted his dreams. It hurt waking up to her, once again hanging in his door frame, undressing and swaying into the bathroom now that she was no longer here. A trick of his lonely mind.

She was the epitome of his happiness, that is no longer present