I love you

"I don't love you - My Chemical Romance"

When he opened the front door, he was met by her beauty. She was wearing his shirt, eyes closed and a drop of smudged mascara had run down her cheek. Her hair was up in a messy bun, the way she kept it when she had things on her mind, and now she definitely had. She was swaying to My Chemical Romance's I Don't Love You.

But that's where she had it wrong, so utterly wrong, because he had never loved another person as much. She had on his shirt. She used to say she put his shirts on to keep him closer when he wasn't there. he wanted her to take it off, not because he wanted to see her naked body underneath, but because he was there now. He was there and he was never leaving her again. This is what she did every time something went wrong. It would break his heart every time he came home to her drowning her sorrows in cheap wine and My Chemical Romance: it was her break up band , but it would tear up his soul even thinking of them breaking up, breaking up meant giving up and she was too precious to give up. When the song took to slow down, the tears took to streaming again and she finally opened her eyes to see him standing in the doorway she hadn't heard him come in, the music was too loud, just like her feelings. She hoped to overpower her feelings with music.

She looked into his eyes and she mouthed the words to the song as he took a few steps towards her. When he was close enough she fell into his arms and they sat there, in each others arms and he would repeat and repeat and kept on repeating that he loved her until she turned the song off.