Chapter 3

Dan P.O.V
"Ellie! Wait! Both of you with me, you'll cheer her up." She said and we followed after. We found Ellie out side trashing some trash cans.
" Ellie stop!" Yelled Lillian. She stopped as mascara streamed down her face. She was panting from trashing the trash cans.

Aye! Puns...

Lillian pulled Ellie into a hug. Phil, being Phil, joined the hug. She cried until she saw me standing there. She stopped and took a step back, wiping the mascara away. She Looked at me. Her eyes were sad and angry.
" Hey, no offense, but your mom is awful. I thought you were awesome." I said. She sniffed and smiled.
" Thanks. I was kinda mad. She has always said that. And I live for music." She said.
We went back inside to auditorium. Everyone had given both of them compliments on their art.
" Well now that I'm covered in mascara and wet makeup, let's go get ice cream!" Said Lillian. Phil happily followed after Lillian. I could tell he liked her. Because duh it's Phil. Lillian and Phil are exactly the same. Happy, nerdy, and full of rainbows and glitter.
Me and Ellie hung back talking about mean people as bastards like us do. We walked to a ice cream place down the street. Lillian and Phil scarf down their huge ice creams, unfortunately getting brain freezes.

It was chocolate! Who doesn't like chocolate?!

Still you eat it like that's the last chocolate ice cream in existence!
Back to the story.
" You know, I've watched you since I was 12. It's kinda cool I'm friends with my internet hero." She said taking a bit out of her cookies and cream ice cream.
" God, why'd I say that?! That was so awful." She said with a mouth full.
" And It's kinda cool I'm friends with a rock star." I say doing a cheesy air guitar.
" That's was so bad."
" I know."
" Don't ever do it again."
" Don't count on it."
We laughed all that night until our stomachs hurt. I've never had that much ice cream in my life.

Me and Phil come home, exhausted from the day.
" I'm going to bed." I say as we climb up to our rooms.
" I wanna marry my bed." Said a yawning Phil.
" Yay, you'll have little Phil's that look like your mattress." I said.
He looked at me confused and weirded out.
" I don't know if that is the ice cream or the stalker in you Dan. Good night." Laughed yawned Phil. I climbed into my bed. But not before one more look at my phone. Because I'm Dan. My soul it a dark, crusty cell phone.
I had a text, probably my phone company telling me I went over my data again. DAMN YOU CAT VIDEOS.
I look and it's from Lillian.

Hey! Thanks for making E feel better. She really likes hanging out with you. And she needs a male in her life after what happened. Tell Phil I said Hi! 😋

I smiled. I re-read it then spotted one part. she needs a male in her life after what happened. Well that's not gonna haunt me for the rest of my life. I shut my phone off and laid there staring the ceiling.
What the fuck just happens today?
And that was my last thought before I went to sleep.