Chapter 23

Ellie P.O.V

She was in coma. And so Dan. Lillian had not recovered the way the doctors thought she would. Instead of waking up hours after. She had been asleep for two days, the same with Dan. When he had blocked Phil from the crash, he had been hit pretty hard on his head. He was a hero. Phil had woken up a couple hours after the accident. He had hurt his spine and broken his arm, he was bound to a wheel chair. But when them, He was heart broken. He saw both of them, Lily and Dan. He had only worried about Lillian for months, and this is what it came to. I could tell he was upset, every time he looked at Dan. I was too.

School had just got. I was off for 3 months of summer. I visited the hospital every day. I was afraid, afraid if I left they both would wake up. I couldn't let that happen. I needed to be there.
My mom called me and asked what happened. She called out of pity, I knew it. She tried to be nice but it's just not in her nature. 
Apparently, Dan and Phil's fans had found out what happened, and the address of the hospital for out. So millions of get well cards came in the mail. It was adorable and little weird, but I would've done the same.
" All these people are so nice to send you these. Don't you think?" I say hanging some cards up on the wall around Dan's bed.
"Yeah. They dos the same thing when I posted that video about about being sick." said Phil sitting in his bed. I tried to make him as comfortable as possible. His best friend and girlfriend were in comas. He had to be depressed.
It was silent for second, he looked around the room at all the paintings Lillian had hung up in her room. He insisted we he and the others stay in her room. He liked it there.
" I miss them." He says staring at his hands. I look over and frown a little.
" I know bro. I do too. They'll wake up any day now." I say.
" I know they will..."
" So don't worry-"
" Stop saying that! Every time someone says not to worry something terrible happens. SO STOP SAYING IT! STOP!" He screamed with His face was bright red and anger.
I was shocked, he has never blown up at anyone. My eyes showed it.
He breathed until he looked back down at his hands.
" I'm sorry...". He said quietly.
" It's fine Phil. You needed that, a lot has gone on in the last few weeks. We'll be okay though. Alright?" I say putting my arm around his shoulder. He smiles a little then looks at me.
" Yeah..." He said and he yawned.
" I'll let you get and rest. You need it." I say and I kiss his forehead. I said goodbye and left the hospital. He was gonna be ok.