Chapter 7

Ellie P.O.V

" Thanks for letting me know...I know I can't wait to see you too! Ok bye!" Said Lillian excitedly to the phone. She ended the call and jumped around only to fall over and get another bruise. I was worried about her, she was getting really thin and got sick easily.
" What was that all about?" I say.
She got up quickly.
" Oh nothing..." she said and skipped to the kitchen.
Something was going on and she wasn't telling me. Now being the snoopy person I am, I called Dan.
" Hello Lovely..." he answered.
" Good morning Handsome, now I have to ask you something. Did Lily tell you anything that she said not to tell me?" I asked mischievously.
" Noooooo?" He said.
" Spill Boy."
" No." He said stubbornly.
" Dan..."
"Nope."
" Daniel..."
" I'm not spilling anything."
" Daniel Howell! Tell me god damn it!"
" Fine...she is planning a surprise party for your birthday. It is December..."
" Really?! Fun! Ok thanks bye!"
The phone click and had a little happy dance.
I was so excited! She always does this but I don't what this year!
I sit down and read a my FOB fan fiction, because I'm me and I'm weird, to pass the time. I couldn't wait done my birthday tomorrow...hopefully it won't be a disaster.

The next day.

Today was my birthday. I woke up to Lillian making me a big breakfast of  pancakes and eggs. She has trouble getting things out of the fridge so I helped. Dan and Phil came over and and a crappy happy birthday song. We hang out for awhile, I was too lazy to put on my clothes but they were ok with it. About a hour later, something amazing happened.
I was brushing my hair and outing it into a loose braid when the door bell rang. Probably Dan.
I run to the door in my pajamas.
" Who is it?" I say.
" EDITING TIPS!" Said a familiar voice.
"Wait...JADE?!" I screamed and open the door with a bang.
My friends Brianna and Jade stood with derpy faces on in the door way.
" PILLOW!" I scream to Brianna.
" PILLOW!" She screams back and we hug tight. I have known her since 3rd grad and haven't seen her 4 years.
" What am I chopped sloth?" Said Jade. I hugged her tight before she ran out of air.
" How are you two here?" I exclaim. They pint to Lily smiling, leaning on the wall.
" Happy Birthday Ellie." She said and I ran over and gave her a hug. We started to talk before Dan chimed in,
" Who's down in the car?"
I look out the window to see a tall brown haired guy trying to hold more than one bag dangerously. Crap. CRAP. I knew who it was. SHIT. I was happy to see him but now? Really?
" Lily, I need to talk to you." I said and pulled her into the kitchen. Everyone else looked very confused as I argued with her kinda loudly.
" Why did you  bring Arthur?!" I say whisper scream.
" I thought you wanted to see him, what's wrong with it?" She said.
" He is my ex. I'm with Dan now. And with all the fan Fic l've read, this never ends well when they meet!" I say.
" Oh...gosh jam it fan fiction!" She says before I laugh til I can't breath.
" I'll go get dressed be right back." I say and head for our room.
This was gonna be interesting....