Chapter 12

Ellie P.O.V

The next few weeks were a little brighter. After finding Lillian and what happened Phil visited Lillian Every day he could, making her stay as joyful as possible. He even got her a better room with a beautiful view and window. She had decorated the room with beautiful paintings she had made when she was too sick to leave her bed.
I thought it was cute how Phil treated her. Her medications made her kinda loopy. The doctor said it made her go to a state of mood swings. Some days she would be her happy self, playing pretend and telling stories to the little kids there. Then some days she would only smile and say some words.
But she held strong, even though She didn't look better. In fact, she had lost all of her hair and she was scarcely thin. The Kimo therapy only killed pieces of the cancer at a time. So it was strong, but it didn't make her feel good. To cheer her up, me and Dan bought her some fun hats and wigs to wear.
On another note, I was offered a music label! I guess some music producer saw me okay at my concert a few months back and liked me. Of course I said yes, and when I finish college, I'm signing with  The James Alexander Label. We celebrated in Lily's room with ice cream ( the bland tasting vanilla kind that Lily was only aloud to have.)
And Dan and Phil still made their videos. Being ridiculous and wonderful in their ways. It was peaceful...

Until it all went to hell....