Chapter 6

Lillian P.O.V

" Aaaaaand...done! You can stop Now!" I said peeking behind the the finished painting. Phil looked exhausted, he had been posing for 4 hours.
" My arms are gonna fall off." He said flopping on his bed.
" So are mine. But don't you wanna see your portrait?" I said and he shot right up. I turned it around and his eyes widened. I could tell he loved it.
" It's...absolutely amazing! If you don't get a A+++ I will sue your teacher!" He said and he picked me up and twirled me around. I laughed as he tripped over the easel and we landed on his bed. We stared at each other for a second before he shit up with a idea.
" Well I think we deserve a reward. Gummy Time!" Said Phil and he ran down the stairs off the bed. I smiled and packed up my things. I put on my Batman socks and skipped down the stairs. I walked around the kitchen corner to see Phil stuffing his mouth full of gummy crawlers ( gummy worms).
" Hey! Save some for me!" I say and grab the bag out of his hands. I sit on the counter stuffing some in my mouth.
We both chew silently until we can speak again.
" You know, I never really get to do this..." I said.
Phil looked at me confused, his cheeks full of Gummy crawlers before swallowing.
" What do you mean?" He asked.
" Well... I never really had guy friends. Or very many different friends for that fact, Besides Ellie." I said looking at my knees that had spider man bandages covering multiple mysterious bruises.
" Why?! You seem like a very likable person." Said Phil popping another gummy in his mouth.
" Well when I asked Ellie, she said I was just different. But it's not like I'm autistic, I'm completely normal. But not to other people. So I didn't have very many friends. So thank you, for being a good friend." I say. I lean forward and kiss his nose. He smiles and blushes.
" That tickled..." he said.
He looked at me for a while as he let me have the last few gummy crawlers.
I looked up, he stared at my greenish gold eyes. His eyes were a icy green blue. All of the sudden he leans in and kisses me. It was a peaceful gentle kiss. I guess I kinda liked it.
He leans back, both our faces red and in shock.
" That was..." I start.
" I'm sorry, I just thought because you kissed my nose and...I'm sorry." He dropped his head.
" Don't be sorry, It was nice..." I did scratching the back of my head. I kiss his cheek and get off the counter before
Our heads turn to the Door, there  was a knock on the door.
" Who is it?" Said Phil.
" The Doctor...."
" REALLY?!" I at excitedly.
" No Lillian its me and Dan! Let us in."
Yelled Ellie. Phil let them in, and we sat in the couch.
" Screw this. I'm hungry I'm getting something from the kitchen." Said Dan and the rest of us turned on Doctor Who. We were quietly watching until, Dan screamed,
" PHIL! DID YOU EAT MY GUMMY CRAWLERS?!"
Phil turned pale. The sound of Dan's voice scared him. Then he told me to hide the empty bag. Out of pure panic, I threw it behind the TV, when Dan stormed in.
" Phil! Where are they?!" He said.
" I have no idea what you're talking about..."
" I know you know what I'm talking about Phil. Where are my gummy crawlers?!"
" do you know what he's talking about Lillian?"
" Nope. No idea..." I said calmly.
" Fine. If no one's going to fess up I'll stop asking! BUT I WILL FIND THEM!" He declared and he sat in a huff next to Ellie. She patted his shoulder, while me and Phil exchanged  looks. He would never know...