Epilogue

Ellie P.O.V

" Come on! The store will be closing soon!" Said Lillian as she ran down the streets, her hair flying behind her. Lillian was cured of cancer after two months. She was her happy healthy self again. She also had gotten a honorable artist award for all her paintings she did in the hospital. She was a colorful art student.
" Okay Okay! I'm coming. I swear you act like getting Dan and Phil presents is the beginning of World War Z." I say as she drags me behind her. Dan and Phil were currently on tour in the U.S traveling through the states fully recovered. I missed them most of the time, the apartment (which me and Lily are currently looking after because they bribed us) seemed so lonely with one of them screaming something. They still texted though, they're sweet.

" I wanna get them a " I Miss You Guys Gift" I do miss them a lot. And it's only been a couple weeks." She says glumly as we walk into Dan and Phil's favorite Comic store.
" Hey, they be back in 2 months. We can throw them a party! And you can plan it. Ok?" I say trying to put my arm around her shoulder. Because of her cancer, she wasn't able to grow. Now, she was a foot taller.

We bought them some books and collectible anime figures. Something they always talk about. And we were ok.
Oh, I forgot me. I signed with the record label and was writing and recording my own music. Kinda cool right? My mother was wrong, and it felt awesome to be right for once( and to run it in her face).

Me and Lillian walked to the park, the cool autumn breeze nipping her knees. Her Marvel print dress and Captain America jacket didn't always keep her warmest. We sat on the bench I front of the duck pond, watching the little ducks swim by.
Lillian rest her in my shoulder.
"You know, after the year I just went through, I need a vacation. You promise not to get in a accident or any traumatic thing that will spiral into a emotional filled adventure that will cause more events?" She said and I rolled my eyes.
" You write and read too much fan Fic. And no I will not do that." I say chuckling.
" I'm a nerd, my life is fanfic."She said laughing.
" And I'm a dork. Our life is like a dramatic fan fiction. Good things happen, everything is bliss. Then Bad things happen, and everything is crap. So we just wait for the clouds."