Chapter 4

Lillian P.O.V

" And those portrait projects will be due by...Thursday." Said my Realistic Arts teacher.
We exit the class with pure dread of our project. Me and my class had to make a portrait of someone, in 2 days.
My classes were finally over and I had time to relax. I went back to me and Ellie's apartment and flopped on my bed. Who was I gonna paint?
Ellie? Did her twice.
My Sister? She's in Michigan.
Peanut Butter? ( My pet hedge hog.)
No I'm pretty sure they have to be human.
As I frustratedly picked up PB from his nap pillow and petted his back, I got a text.

Hey, what are you doing?
It was Phil.
Nothing much. I have to work on a project for school and I don't know
when I'm going to do!!

That stinks. Don't worry. Inspiration will come!

That gives me a Idea. 🤔
Can I meet at your place at 3pm today?

Why?

Just let me come I'll show.

Ok but this sounds very shifty! 😏

TTYL!🤗

I jumped off my bed and and grabbed my art supplies. I was so excited, Phil had really changed my view of things. I've always looked at things in goofy ways. But he made them, a little brighter.

Phil P.O.V

" Dan! DAN! Lillian is coming over!" I called. I was kinda freaking out. I've never had a girl I sorta maybe liked over at my house before. I quickly cleaned my room and the kitchen. The living and I even forced Dan to clean his tornado of a room.
" Why do I have to do this again?" Groaned Dan.
" Because Lillian is coming over."I called from downstairs.
" Still why?"
" Ellie might come over too..."
Then Dan ran down the stairs taking a huge heap of laundry to the bathroom.
" That was easy." I said.
" THIS PROVES NOTHING."
" Wait..." I say. I take out a box of chocolate Pocky. I thought about it. Does he...HE DOES?!
" What?" Said Dan walking in and stealing a stick.
" Do you...like Ellie?" I say.
He almost choked. He coughs for multiple minutes until he stops.
" Where did you get that idea?" He said. I knew he was lying.
" Never mind."
The door bell rings and I runs to the door.  Here goes nothing.