Chapter 15

Dan P.O.V

It had been 2 weeks. I felt awful.
Ellie and me hadn't spoken in 2 weeks since the party. It wasn't because I was mad at her. I'm mean I was for a while, but I was just upset I guess. But what was I to expect! We were playing Truth, Love, Dare! Was I thinking it wasn't gonna happen?
I missed her. Our trips to the park, our jokes and conversations.
Her laugh, her smile, her sassy attitude, and her sarcasm.
I wanted to make it up to her. I grabbed my coat,
" Phil do you wanna..." I ask. But I remember, he left 2 hours ago For the hospital. I sighed and left. I headed to Hospital. I guessed she would be there to visit Lillian today with Phil. I practiced what I was gonna say to Ellie.
Hey, I'm sorry what did...
Too simple.
I'm really sorry, if you could ever forgive me...
Maybe...
Please forgive me!
What am I?! 7?
I get to the hospital and walk up to Lillian's room. When I got the door I was Hesitant to knock. Before I could knock Ellie opened the door. She had her leather jacket on, the one I got for her birthday.
" Hey..." I say quietly.
"Hello. Look I'm really sor-" She starts.
" Me too. It was stupid, we both walked into it. We were drunk and we are young." I say chuckling.
" Um I'm confused. I was gonna say if you came here to see Lillian or Phil, They fell asleep together in there. It's adorable." She said and have her sexy half smile.
" Oh I'm... yeah ok." I say.
It was a awkward for moment, then I decided to start a conversation.
" Wanna get a coffee?" I ask and she nods.

We sit down at a table in Starbucks.
It was the same one where we met.
It was a silent as we sipped our coffees.
" Hey...." She says standing.
" That's the table where me and Lillian sat when you came over to us. And we are siting at the one you, Phil and Louise were." She say smiling.
" I was such a dork." I say.
" We are both dorks." She says. Another moment of silence, I don't know why, it just happens.
" Hey, " She started.
" I'm so, so sorry about what I did at the party. As you said earlier, we wee drunk and we are young" she said.
" I forgive you too."
She holds out her arms.
" Awkward Make-up Hug?" She asks.
" Awkward Make-up Hug." I chuckle and we hug.
I felt happier.
We decide to walk to the hospital and meet up with Phil and Lillian.
We go walk down the hall to Lillian's room and look in.
Phil and Lillian were snuggled up together taking a nap in the bed. They smiled and looked adorable.
Him and her were so cute together.
I put my arm arm around Ellie and we watched them sleep. Not in a creepy way of course, I'm not a stalker.
That was such a lie.