Chapter 19

Dan P.O.V

I waited for Phil and Ellie to bring Lillian to the little ice cream parlor that she loved so much. It was called George's Ice Cream Spot. He had a million flavors. Chocolate, Cookies and Cream, Mint Chip and some I've never heard of. Green Tea, Cinnamon, Mango Pineapple Palooza. Seemed like somewhere Lillian would like. I sit in a little window seat looking for them. Peanut Butter, Lillian' hedge hog slept in my lap. He had been tired after trying to eat my flesh 10 times! I had bandaged up the scratches, but this thing DOES NOT like me one bit.
The Lillian walks in the door with Phil and Ellie behind.
" No way I thought they closed down! I love this place!" She exclaimed then saw me and ran over excitedly.
" Dan!" She said and hugged me across the table. She looked elated, the happiest any of us had seen in months.
" Hey I have a surprise for you..." I say and hold out Peanut Butter.
" PB!" She says and takes him out of my hands. He had woken up and snuggled up in her hands.
" Aw! Who is this?" Said Phil sitting next to her and Ellie plopped down next to me. While Phil and Lillian talk about her little demon pet, Ellie notices the bandages on my fingers and hands.
" Let me guess, he bit you?" She said with a small concerned smile as she examined my hands.
" Bit me?! That thing tried to eat my hands!" I said quietly. She laughed a little.
" So my lovely friend. This is not it." Said Ellie and Lily looked up from petting Peanut Butter.
" Today. We decided we are going to make this the best day of your life!" I said.
" We get to go where ever you wanna go. Or some new places. " Said Phil.
" That sounds absolutely amazing! And I have a million and four places I wanna go, but first some ice cream." She said and she walked over to the counter.

The rest of the day would take forever to describe. It was very eventful. We had gone to more than 4 comic book stores, which took forever. Everyone enjoyed the time at the park. Me and Ellie laid in the sun Lily ran down the hills, like she hadn't ever in her life. She looked so happy. We were all happy for her. She has not come out of that hospital for 7 months. The day was a wonderful haze that will probably haunt me when I try to remember what happened. Because I really can't remember. Lillian was happy and that made me feel all weird and fuzzy on my insides.