file

Patient #5674 Joshua William Dun

Admitted: October 2nd, 2009
Condition: Schizophrenia

Observations:
October 3rd, 2009

Hallucinations. His life is one big hallucination. He has no clue he's a roommate to Rowan Williams in an insane asylum. In fact, he thinks he's an intern. Who interns at an insane institution? He walked into my office like it was an interview. The kid would blank out at random times and talk to someone in his head. I say someone, because it didn't seem like he was talking to himself. The first time he did it, I barely caught it. His dark brown eyes turned lighter. They turned a grey-brown hue that reflected everything around them. After four minutes of no disturbance, he "returned" back to me with a coy smile and an apology. With no past record of drug use, I can assume that it was a life-changing event that broke this boy's mind.

Estimated Release Date: ???

____

schiz·o·phre·ni·a
/ˌskitsəˈfrēnēə,ˌskitsəˈfrenēə/

noun

a long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behavior, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation.

• (in general use) a mentality or approach characterized by inconsistent or contradictory elements.

this is to clear some things up. schizophrenia is not just different personalities/voices in your head.