Screwed

Bradey's P.O.V

I keep on trying to get Cat off of me but I get nothing. Right now I'm just lucky that Reilly isn't here to see this. I would be in big big trouble. Then with one last try to get free I got free. "What the actual fuck Cat?"

"Sorry."

"Do you realise what you could of done if my girlfriend was here to see that?"

"You two would probably would be d-o-n-e."

"Exactly. So I need you to stay away from me and my family. If you don't you might need a lawyer."

"You might wanna watch what you say Thirlwall."

"What the hell are you going on about?"

"Oh nothing. You'll find out eventually."

"I need to go." I said running off to my mom's car. "Shit. How could I be so stupid? She probably has some leverage on me." I said to myself. Right now I need Mitchell. Yes Sam's brother Mitchell. He and I always chat with each other when he isn't busy. So dialled up his number. It only took 3 rings for him to answer.

"Bradey my man. What's going on?" Mitchell asked.

"Mitch I did something really stupid."

"I'm on my way." With that Mitch hung up. Wow that was fast.

---Back home---

"I'm home Jesy." I called out to Jesy who was in the dinning room drawing with Carter. Then I went to the living room to turn the telly on. Just until Mitch gets here. The gossip show was on. Oh great. Who are they talking about now.

"Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen. I am Ambrea Roselin. Tonight we have a exclusive story for you to sink your teeth into. So tonight we have a special reporter. Cat take the stage."

"Hello everyone. Well today I met up with a teen star. His name was Bradey Thirlwall."

Shit I'm screwed. "Jesy!" I called out. This isn't good.

"What's wrong Bradey?"

"The telly has some story about me." I frowned.

"Okay?"

"It's really bad. The reporter Cat, she kissed me today."

"Oh no. That's really bad. I think you should call Reilly."

"I don't think I can be strong enough for that aunt Jesy."

"Do you want me to call her?"

"No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Wait yes."

"Okay give me your phone." I nodded and handed Jesy my phone. She dialed the number.

"Hey you got Reilly's voicemail. Call you back once I get the chance." Reilly's voicemail sounded. Shit.

"This is really bad." I whined.

"I'm really sorry Bradey. You have to wait until she rings you back."

"I can't wait . Probably by tomorrow I'll be a single man. And I don't wanna take that risk." I whined again.

"I'm sorry Bradey. I really am." Right then Mitchell walked right into the house.

"Okay what the heck did you do that was so stupid Bradey?" Mitchell asked me.

"I befriended a reporter."

"Oh that is bad. So what else happened."

"She kissed me. But I didn't kiss her back."

"I don't see the problem there."