Proud

Jade's P.O.V

Once Bradey went outside I thought that it would be a good time to have a mama and Bradey chat alone. We don't have that kind of chat much. So I walked out to a concentrated boy punching his boxing dummy thing. I don't know what it's called. "Hey bud."

"Hey."

"So how are you doing with Sam leaving?"

"Alright I guess."

"Well it seems you are adjusting well to this change."

"But it's unfair how he left."

"I know that. But hey things are gonna get better I promise."

"That isn't a promise worth saying. Cause it's a empty promise."

"No it's a filled promise Bradey."

"How?"

"Do you trust me or not?"

"You know my answer mom."

"Exactly. So why don't you trust me with this?"

"My whole faith in trust kinda blew up in my face."

"I understand that."

"Mom can you drive me to my addiction class tomorrow?"

"I'd love to. You know I am really proud of you for sticking to this."

"Yeah I'm happy that I made that choice. Cause I don't want my family turning against me because of the drinking." 

"Even if you still did, we couldn't of turned on you Bradey. Your a Thirlwall wether you like it or not." I smiled. 

"Yeah I know. Can I ask you a question mom?" 

"You sure can." 

"Why do you hate Reilly?" 

"I don't hate Reilly. I hate her mother."

"But why?" 

"Well she's just not a kind human being."

"Oh." 

"Buddy don't worry about it okay. Reilly is a good person."

"I know but Reilly feels like you hate her." 

"I don't hate Reilly, Bradey." 

"Alright." 

"Oh tomorrow night you and your sister will be on your own for dinner." 

"Where are you going?" 

"Well the other girls got dates. And I got a date with a new guy." 

"But mom."

"Relax I don't even know if I like the guy or not."

"He better not hurt you mom." 

"Bradey, mama Thirlwall is a big girl. I can take care of myself."

"I know mom. But I don't want you to get hurt again. I mean I just picked up all of your broken pieces."

"Just relax okay." 

"Alright." 

"Come back inside were gonna watch a movie." 

"I'd love to but I'm really tired mom. And I have my session tomorrow morning. I think I'm gonna go to bed." Bradey sighed heading into the house.

Bradey's P.O.V

Honestly I am shocked that mama Thirlwall is gonna start dating again. This is scary you know. She could get really hurt. I mean worse than what Sam did. I'm just hoping that who ever this guy is won't hurt me or my family. If he does then I am so fucking ready to kick his ass.

---Authors Note----

wow Jade gots a date with someone. How do you think it will go? Good or Bad let me know what you think.

The next chapter is all Sam :) I thought that you might want to know what he has done in the coarse of a month