Planning

Bradey's P.O.V

Zac, Charles, and I are still working on how we are gonna kill Garret. But we couldn't talk about it at my house so I told mum that I was going to visit dad at the hospital. Which is semi true cause I am planing on seeing him at a point today. As for now I am at Charles's place. "So how is this gonna work Charles?" I asked him. 

"Well before we can do shit you have to do physical therapy for you leg. Cause it healing on it's own is gonna take a long time. An like we said before we are running out of time." 

"About how much time would you say that we have?" I asked. 

"Roughly a week and a day. So we got to start therapy like right now Bradey." Charles said as Zac nodded.

"Uh I don't know how I feel about that guys." 

"Bradey we went over this it will only hurt a bit not too much. An plus we have to get you ready. We can't train you to use a gun until you can walk and run again." Zac said to me. 

"Yeah but couldn't I get hurt worse if I do that so early into my leg being broken?" 

"That's the risk your going to have to take bud." Charles sighed taking my cast off of my leg. "Now stand up and try to walk." He ordered. I did as instructed it hurt. Honestly I though I was gonna die from all the pain that I felt in my leg. 

"Your doing good Bradey don't sit down." Zac smiled helping me get stable on my own two feet. "There ya are." 

"Shut up Zac." 

"Bradey come on it's not like we are killing you." 

"No you aren't Zac. But your killing my leg. And I am killing Garret. So far for me it's a lose lose." 

"No it isn't." Charles said. "Your the one who wanted Garret out of your life. An this is what it takes." 

"I can't kill a man." 

"You can and you will Bradey. We are in this whether you like it or not. The night we fool him you are gonna shoot him 20 times then put him into a body bag and bring him to my garage so he can be dismembered." 

"That's murder Charles." 

"Bullshit shorty. We already made the plans. So your in it whether or not. And if Zac and I go down you go down too. So we gotta make a story that is gonna be believable. BUt we can worry about that after the crime is commited." 

"Wow way a go to make it sound worse than what is it." 

"Sorry. Ha, but don't worry everything is gonna be fine." 

Charles's P.O.V

Wow Bradey is such a wimp about this. Why can't he just pull the trigger on the gun when the right time comes into effect. Honestly Zac and I have a lot of work to do dealing with Bradey. I just don't get why he wanted to get Garret out of his life and we suggested death. Which he kinda agreed to do. An now he has gone all chicken about it. Like what the actual hell? Oh well but either way Garret will die a bloody and gorey death if I have anything to say about it. I mean I was born out of rape. That kinda makes me wanna get even. Wait no I don't want to be even. I want to finish what Garret started a long time ago with those other women. It starts and ends with us. No one else. So if Bradey doesn't do it then I will. Because this may be a personal death of Garret. But I will give Bradey the chance to grow a pair and do it. IF he don't then I will. But only if. "Zac we need to talk." I told my baby brother pulling him into another room and shutting the door. 

"Charles what's wrong?" 

"Bradey." 

"Something is wrong with Bradey?" 

"Yes and know. Just listen. We can't have him go back on his word with this." 

"So what do you suggest." 

"You wanna write songs right?" 

"Yeah I do." 

"Then work on some with Bradey. Get inside his head. But most importantly get him to stick to the plan, oh and you are gonna have supper with dad."

"Me? Have dinner with dad? Are you crazy?" Zac asked me raising an eye brow crossing his arms. 

"Maybe just a little. Look Make a family dinner, with you, Bradey, dad, and Bradey's mom. It might help Bradey if he sees how dad acts around you." 

"Even if I did Charles, dad wouldn't act out in front of his girl." 

"Then you gotta edge dad on. To get him to react to something." 

"Why can't you do it?" 

"I have to get the guns and plans for the shooting Zac." 

"Oh right." 

"Look bro, if I went to see dad I might end up killing him then."

"Here is a question Charles." 

"What?" 

"If you hate dad so much then why haven't you killed him yet?" He asked. That made me think. I mean Zac is right. If I hate Garret so much, then why isn't he dead already? Hmm I have to think about that one. 

"I wish I could answer that Zac. I wish I could." 

"Well alright. I'm gonna go talk with Bradey about the dinner thing." Zac stated leaving the room that we were talking in. 

Zac's P.O.V

Why of all things do I have to have some shitty dinner with my father? I hate him enough as it is. Why can't Charles just do it? "Hey uh Bradey wanna see if Garret and your mom wanna meet us at Nandos or something?" I asked Bradey. 

"Why?" 

"Charles thinks that I should meet your mum, and that I should visit with my father." 

"Oh uh I guess I could. But I have to visit my dad before though." 

"Right well we can head to the hospital then call your mum and invite them to dinner with us." 

"Yeah I guess that could work." He agreed. Thank god. Wait no you shouldn't thank him for that. This is a pain in the ass. I really didn't want this dinner thing really. Dad hasn't talked to me since I told him that I wanted to be a musican. I mean come on. Fuck this shit.