Drinks

Sam's P.O.V

Jade and I just let for the club. This night was just beautiful if I'm being honest. But any night is beautiful with the girl I love. Okay that was cheesy. But true. "So what was Bradey saying last night?"

"He said that he was apart of a mixed drink. That's one part left alone and two parts tragedy."

"What does that mean?"

"That's what I'd like to know." 

"What else happened?" 

"He brought Jayk up."

"His biological father?" 

"That's the one."

"Huh that's not normal. Has he been seeing Dr. Carlson?" 

"Not since you left with the diversity boys."

"Maybe we should have him go and see a counselor."

"A new one?" 

"Whatever will help him. I just don't want him doing something stupid."

"Me either. But Bradey knows how to control himself." 

"He told me that he made another hole in his wall." 

"What?" 

"Yeah that's what he told me. I honestly think that Dr. Carlson isn't helping. So we should look into a new counselor for him." I said pulling into a parking space at the club. 

"We can talk more about it when the kids are in bed tonight at home."

"Sounds good. Now lets have some fun." I smiled getting out of the car. I lead Jade into the dim lighted building hand in hand.

Jade's P.O.V

It's nice having some alone time with Sam. I sometime miss nights like this. It's very rare that we have nights like this, especially with us having Bradey and Carter. Sam got us our drinks while I found us a place to sit. Shortly after Sam was back. 

"Here is your drink my beautiful wife." Sam smiled handing me a drink. 

"And you wonder why Bradey is such a flirt." I giggle. 

"Hey no thinking about the kids tonight. Tonight it's just us. And nobody else in the world."

"Okay fine." I smiled planting a kiss on Sam's soft yet slightly rough lips. "So how was the dancing?" 

"It was fun like always. But I did miss you though." 

"I missed you more." 

"No I didn't have you with me."

"But you had Mitchell with you."

"Yeah but I grew up with him. He is my little brother. And I can't kiss him like I can kiss you."

"That is true." I smiled.

"Well I could give him a kiss. But that would be weird and weird." 

"You said weird twice."

"And I meant to do that." He smiled

"Yeah okay." 

"It's true."

"I know babe."

"Your one silly girl."

"That's why you love me." 

"One of the reasons."

"You can be a real pain sometimes."

"And that's why you love me." 

"Yeah I do love you."

"I love you two."