A better life

Bradey's P.O.V

It's been a few years since I got adopted by Jade Amelia Thirwall. An since Sam Craske because my pap. Yes I still call him pap. But that's okay with Sam. Thomas and I have been doing some more songs with one another but not lately though. It was more of when I was in middle school. Yes I started to go to middle school. I made so many friends. One of there names was Kadija, she became a popstart once she was 12 years old. It was pretty cool. But the thing is she was at my orphanage. I totally forgot about her, because I had so much going on in my life. But the thing is she hates one direction. But she is dating Cameron Boyce from that Disney channel show Jessie. I saw it once or twice. It was okay I guess.

And ever since I was 8 Reilly and I began to secretly date. My parents won't let me date just yet. Mom said I can't date until I'm 85. But pap doesn't care. Also I bulked up a bit, dyed my hair black, and yeah. People say that puberty hit me good. Just like it hit one direction good. Well that's what some little girl I met told me. I don't know why but whatever. Little Mix is still growing strong. Every year they get tons more fans. So it's harder to go shopping or go out to eat now a days. Oh and I have a baby sister named Carter, she is about six or seven. She is a sweet girl. Mom loves to spoil her rotten. Carter also loves hanging out with me as I play my video games.

Pap has been dancing a lot more. He went on a world dance tour. Which meant that he went to the states as well instead of just staying in the uk. I'm happy and proud of and for him. He is still on tour though. However he should be coming back at the end of the week. Which I am excited about.

Now I'm a sophmore in high school. So that would make me 15 turning 16 in a couple months. Did I mention that Sam and Jade got married. Yep so they are Jam forever for real.

"Bradey where is your sister?" Mum yelled at me. Right now I'm working on my karate moves with my friend Bryce. He is a friend from my karate class. Also my sparing partner. He even likes to sing, play guitar, skateboarding, and mostly all kinds of sports. But the downside to him is that he comes from a broken family. But that's alright he is making it through this rough patch of time in his life.

"I haven't seen her. Ask Leigh Anne." I yelled back as I kicked Bryce to the ground.

"Damn buddy boy. If you kick any harder you'll put me in a hospital." Bryce laughed.

"Sorry man."

"You know you should get back into my weight training class."

"Nah I don't think so."

"Come on. Are you whipped from Reilly?" He smirked.

"I did not say that Bryce."

"You didn't have to man." He chuckled.

"Oh shut up you fucker." I laughed playfully hitting him.

"Hey I ain't no play man. That should be you brother." He laughed.

"You know sometimes I really hate you."

"Yeah I know. So you wanna run it again."

"Nah I'm starving." I said. Gosh I'm starting to sound more like Niall everyday now.

"Quit being a baby." Bryce laughed along with me. And with that we headed into the kitchen for some snacks and drinks.

"Brother can you hide me from mum?" Carter asked me.

"Why are you hiding from mom sis?" I asked her bending down to her height.

"Because she want's me to go to dance class. And I don't wanna."

"Why not?"

"Because everyone hates me there." Carter pouted. "And I was some brother and sissy time." She smiled at the last part. Gosh this kid is so sweet. She loves to hang out with me.