Brally

Reilly's P.O.V

Whoa I can't believe Bradey just kissed me. What does this mean? But lets worry about that later. I did kiss him back. That lead us to full on snogging. I truly missed this. Just being in his arms. Just being beside him.

I know that he hasn't been emotionally well lately but I want to help him through it. You know stay with him until the bitter end. I hope that's not for another 99 years. Yes I want to grow old with Bradey. Have his children. Become and grandparent with him. Bradey is the only guy I trusted so easily. I don't know what I was thinking when I said I couldn't trust him, because of the Cat thing. But it is what it is.

"I can't tell you how much I missed doing that." Bradey said keeping me in him strongly built arms as I laid my head on his rock hard toned chest.

"I just missed Brally."

"Brally?"

"Its our ship name. You know like Zerrie, Jam."

"Yeah Jam." Bradey sighed.

"Oh sorry I forgot."

"No don't worry about it. I'll be fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah totally."

"Babe then why do you look like your gonna cry?"

"I'm not." Bradey's lips began to quiver. Why won't he let his tears fall?

"It's okay to be upset about all of your family things. But Bradey if your dad left then he can go screw himself. Don't cry over him. He hurt you and your family."

"I know that." That's when his tears began to trickle down his cheeks. He was crying. I wish that I could take away his pain. I really do. "It's just really hard for me. Knowing that I will never be anything close to my new family. I will always be the outsider."

"Oh baby I know being adopted has always been a challenge for you."

"It has. But at least I don't have to worry about my biological mom hurting me ever again, due to her being dead."

"That's one way to look at it. But like I said, I'm grateful that you were adopted by Jade when you got adopted. Cause otherwise Brally wouldn't exist."

"Yeah I know. But I will always have that lingering question. Of what did I do wrong to get treated the way I did when I was younger."

"Don't worry about that. You never did anything wrong. It was Joslin that did the wrong things."

"Did you know that I have been drinking away my pain?"

"What?" That was a huge shock. I didn't even expect him to be the type of person to do such a thing.

"The night I tried to kill myself I had been drinking with Thomas and his friends while I was on tour."

"Why?"

"I thought it would help. But it didn't."

"Well that doesn't matter now. Just please no more drinking."

"I already got rid of my booze. Well mama Thirlwall did. But they are gone. For good."

"That's a good thing babe." I smiled brushing my finger tips through Bradey's soft leather black hair. "I don't want to risk losing you again."

"Again?"

"Bradey look I was a bitch alright. I admit that. But I was hurt by what Cat said about you." 

"I know you were. And trust me I will never ever be that stupid ever again, and if I do I might lose you for good. That's not what I want. What I want is you to be mine. My one and only. My lighthouse. My beautiful girlfriend."

"You're such a flirt."

"But you like when I flirt with ya." 

"Yeah it's pretty cute." 

"Cute?" 

"I'm sorry adorable." I giggled. Bradey can be such a dork sometimes. That just adds to his cuteness. 

"Aww thank you beautiful." Then he leaned into kiss me once more. It felt nice. I got my true love back.

Bradey's P.O.V

Finally Brally is back up and running. I missed us. I missed reilly's smile. You know what I missed Reilly's pressence in my life. She is the only other girl I trust other than my family. It's weird. But true. But I don't want an easy kind of love. I want the crazy kind of love.  "I love you Reilly." I smiled kissing her left temple. 

"I love you more."

"No not possible. I love you more than you can ever love me." 

"That's a lot." She giggled. Damn her giggle is so sweet.

"But your worth the whole lot." I smiled. 

"Nawww. Your such a romantic person."

"Only because I want to impress you." 

"You already impressed me babe. With the way you treat me like a princess."

"But you are a princess."

"I am no princess. But if anything you are the prince."

"Maybe I am the prince to your princess." 

"Or your my king to my queen." 

"You silly girl." I chuckled as I kissed her soft lips. She did kiss me back. I love her so fucking much. So much that it hurts when I'm not with her.