The truth comes out

Jade's P.O.V

We just got to Nandos, and Bradey is acting weird again. What the heck is going on? He is acting like he is hiding from someone. Or something. "Bradey what are you looking for?" I asked, as his eyes were wondering around the restuarant.

"Nothing. Just looking around."

"You look worried about something."

"Well you already know what I'm worried about." He winked. Oh I got it he was talking about the tour with Thomas.

Bradey's P.O.V

Okay this is getting hard to keep Reilly and I a secret. I don't want to end up losing her or hurting her by not saying something to mamma Thirlwall about it.

"Good evening, I am Fred, and I will be your waiter for this evening." Fred said. He sounds familiar. I took a quick glance at him. He must of noticed. "Bradey how's it going?" He asked.

"Yeah don't try and be nice Fredward."

"What? I have to be polite it's part of my pay rate."

"Oh shut the eff up."

"Don't be talking to me like that. Or I will tell your girlfriend." Oh shit.

"You son of a bitch. Take that back."

"Why she is my fucking sister. And I don't want her dating a low class shit like you."

"Low class? I'm richer than you will ever be."

"Bradey stop it right now." Momma Thirlwall told me.

"Fuck it." With that I just ran off. He always ruins things for me. You see Fred is Reilly's older brother. He always want's to fight me for some reason. And he used to bully me in middle school. Ever since we always fought each other. Not to mention he thinks he can beat me at anything. But he can't. All Fred gots is guages, and brown hair with blue eyes. He isn't as musuclar as me but he is musuclar.

Right now I am just standing outside, trying to cool off. And gather my thoughts before I go back in there again. I do not wanna have another blow out with Fred tonight. "Ugh fuck." I groaned kicking a handicap sign.

"Excuse me are you okay?" A stranger asked.

"No I'm not okay."

"Wait your Bradey Thirlwall."

"Yeah I am. You a fan or something?"

"I'm a fan of you."

"Really? A fan of me?" I didn't know that I had fans.

"Yes really. I'm Cat."

"Nice to meet you." I half smiled.

"Why are you so down in the dumps?"

"I just got into a fight. So I may be grounded soon."

"Wanna talk about it?"

"No thanks. I should get back before I get into more trouble than needed."

"I understand Bradey. Well here is my number if you ever wanna text me."

"Thanks." I smiled and headed back to the table. I was a lot calmer no than earlier. I'm in for some trouble.

"Bradey Nicholas where did you go?" Mamma Thirlwall asked me.

"For air. Look I'm sorry I was a jerk."

"I thought things were getting better with your temper."

"Well when it comes to a school jerk everything I learned goes away." I frowned.