You what?

Carter's P.O.V

I'm still in my room because daddy is being a big fat meanie still. I hate when he tells me I'm grounded. It makes me wanna cry. I even told him that I was telling mommy that he was being mean to me. 

And just so you know I don't care that brother was adopted. He is still a good brother to me. I love my brother. Even though he isn't my real brother. And I know that Bradey loves me. Right? 

"Carter if you will be good you can come back down." Dad told me from downstairs I think. 

"No I don't wanna be around a big meanie." I huffed. 

"Fine then stay up there. But your mommy isn't gonna save you." 

"Yeah she will. She isn't a big meanie like you." 

"I am not a meanie Carter Amelia." 

"Are too." 

"Are not."

"Too."

"Not." 

"TOO!" I screamed on the top of my lungs. 

Jade's P.O.V

When the boys and I were walking up to the door we heared screaming? What is that about? 

"I am not a meanie Carter." Sam yelled up the stairs. 

"You are too." She yelled back. 

"Excuse me, what the bloody hell is going on here?" I asked crossing my arms. 

"Carter was being naughty. But I handled it." 

"Yeah I can see that." I huffed. I am still mad at him. "What did you do to get her like this?" 

"Well I told her we can't keep the cat that showed up on our doorstep."

"So that's where the kitten came from." 

"Yeah." 

"What else happened." 

"She said that she was scared when we were fighting. And then she asked why Bradey was your son first. So I told her that Bradey was adopted by you. And that he became my son later on." 

"You what!" Bradey and I shreiked at the same time. 

"Why would you do that Samuel?" 

"Because she deserved to know the truth." 

"We agreed that we would tell her when she was 13 that Bradey was adopted Sam." 

"Well it's better that she knows now Jadey." 

"No don't call me that right now Sam. What you did was wrong. And unfair. That was Bradey's story to tell. Not your's." 

"Why did you do that to me pap? I wanted to tell her! Now I can't do that!" Bradey screamed throwing a glass vase. Dang Bradey doesn't hardly ever do something like that. 

"Carter honey come on we are leaving for the night." I called up to Carter. Bradey's cousin's are trying to calm Bradey down with jokes. I don't know why but they are.

"Come on don't do this babe." Sam pleaded. But I didn't respond.  Then Carter came down. Awh no she was crying. 

"Come on. You don't have to be around this meanie tonight. We are gonna go watch a game with Anthony and Peyton." 

"Okay," She sniffled. I hate seeing her like this.

"Jade come on." I just shook my head and picked up my teary eyed daughter and then we left the house. Anthony, Peyton, and Bradey are tagging along as well. It looks like they calmed him down rather fast. 

"Bradey are you alright?" I asked as he got into the front seat of my car. 

"Yeah I guess. Sorry about the vase mom." 

"Just calm down alright. We aren't going back to the house tonight."

"Where are we going then mom?" 

"Well after the game tonight we will go up to visit your grandmum." 

"Yay grandma." Carter squealed even though she had been crying.