Surprise

Jade's P.O.V

We just got to the spot where I was taking Bradey. It is a boxing gym. I thought that he had some anger stored away that he needed to let out. And I thought that this was a perfect way to do it.

"Boxing?"

"Boxing." I nodded. "Your gonna get your anger out right here right now."

"Why?"

"Do you wanna break more walls with your anger?"

"No but."

"No buts Bradey. Go get some boxing gloves." Bradey nodded and went to grab the big gloves and put them on.

"Why do we need to do this now?"

"Because I brought you down here now. And you always said you wanted to do something like this. So here we are."

"Oh uh um okay." He seems conflicted. But why. He wanted to do this kind of thing.

Bradey's P.O.V

Wow boxing. This is one hell of of a surprise. I talked to mom about boxing when I was 11. But she said I was too young for it and that I might get hurt. But why now when nothing seems to be right?

"Hey Bradey! What's up cousin." Anthony said slapping my back once he got close to me. Peyton was with him as well.

"Was that really something that you just had to do." I joked.

"Come on don't be a big baby. So you hitting up the ring?"Anthony asked.

"I guess. Pey wanna run one?"

"Yeah sure." Peyton smiled jumping into the boxing ring. "Want me to go easy on ya?" He smirked.

"Oh shut up and get ready." I joked. I love joking with these guys. Maybe that was the surprise? It's a really good one. 

"Alright I want a good clean fight. Peyton no cheating." Anthony said acting like an announcer at a football game or a game show host. It was funny. "Hey this ain't know laughing fest. This is boxing Thirlwall. So box. Not laugh. Or I'll nut ya one." That was hilarious. Anthony and I always pick on each other like that. 

"Oh shut up poser." I laughed as Peyton and I started to fight each other. Peyton is rubbish at this. It's kinda funny. And embarassing for him. "Come on Pey Pey don't go easy on me." I pouted. 

"Oh I'm not going easy on ya." Peyton admitted. 

"Are you kidding me?" I laughed. "I thought that you were good at this?" 

"Well Bradey it depends on your definition of good." Anthony told me with a slight chuckle.

"So that means Peyton is terrible right?"

"He is worse than terrible Bradey. Anyway I heard that you got some ink. That true?" He asked.

"Uh yeah I did. It's pretrty legit."

"Why did you get it?"

"Because I felt like I needed to make a statement. Which it does indeed make. And I really like it." 

"Well it looks boss buddy boy." 

"Hey you know I hate that." I glared at my cousins. 

"That's why I called you that dude." He laughed. Anthony can be a ass at times. But oh well. 

"Okay whatever."

"So is it true that you got into a coma?" Peyton asked.

"Yes I was in a coma."

"What the hell did you do? Was performing pretty little songs too much for your peanut sized brain?" 

"No. And I don't wanna talk about it."

"I can respect that. But if you want you can always talk to me."

"That will be the day I die from  surgery."

"Last I checked you did have a surgery a long time ago." 

"Shhh." I said to Anthony. Mama Thrilwall and Pap Craske doesn't know about the surgery's that I have had in the past. And I kinda don't want them to know. But thanks to Anthony mama Thirlwall might ask me about it. "I didn't have no surgery are you cray cray?" 

"Dude no body says cray cray anymore. Well actually nobody ever did."

"Oh shut your face." I chuckled playfully punching Anthony's stomach. 

"So uh if it's cool with you guys wanna come and watch the football (Actual american football) game with Peyton, and the rest of the Eleanbas fam? There is food. And your fave mac an cheese there." 

"Can we mom? Please?" I begged and that meant that I brought out my puppy dog eyes. 

"We can do that. Just let me call your father." 

"Hey you know Maddy is up here. She may want to play with your sister Bradey." Peyton notified me.

"Oh I totally forgot about her. Yeah mom wanna go get Carter and have her come along with us?" 

"Yeah that would be a lovely idea Bradey." Mom smiled. "Let's get going then boys."