A new kind of broken

Jade's P.O.V

We just got back to the house. And we saw Sam and Carter playing with a animal?

"Hey love." Sam smiled walking up to Bradey and I. The other girls went to they're rooms already,

"Hey Sam." I smiled.

"Well this was fun. I'm just gonna go chill in my bed room." Bradey said running up to his room.

"Not so fast mister. Don't you have something to explain to your father?"

"Do I have to mom?" Bradey groans slowly walking down the spiral staircase.

"Yes you do." I said folding my arms and raising my eye brows.

"Will someone tell me what's going on right now?" Sam asked.

"The night everything happened I was drinking alcohol with Thomas David, and Bobby. And I began drinking when I was 13. I even have a mini fridge filled with booze." He sighed with a frown. "So I am going to a rehab center to work on my drinking problem."

Sam's P.O.V

Bradey drinks! That really gets on my nerves. He knows that I frown upon under aged drinking. "That is not okay young man."

"I know. I feel bad."

"Well your grounded until further notice."

"What why?"

"You know my rule Bradey. No underaged drinking in this household."

"Wow dad I just got home from the fucking hospital and you didn't even ask how I was feeling. Good to see you still give a shit." That's when he ran out to the guest house.

"Carter go play in your room please." Jade told our daughter.

"But mommy the kitten." Carter whined.

"Bring the cat with you." Jade told her. I am in trouble. Once Carter got upstairs Jade started to speak to me. "What the hell is wrong with you Sammy? Your son just got out of the hospital for trying to kill himself."

"I know that Jade. But you know how I feel about the drinking."

"But Bradey is uber sensitive right now. He needs us to be his friend right now. Not a parent. And with you yelling at him like you just did is like having the audacity to tell him to get over it. That is not what I want for my son."

"He is my son two Jade."

"He was my son first Samuel!" Jade huffed.

"Yeah but I adopted him with his consent."

"I don't give a fuck Sam. All I want is Bradey to be happy. So what he drank a bit. He is still human."

"You mean to tell me that you weren't mad about this?"

"I was. But I let it go. Because he was willing to get that problem of his with drinking fixed. And so should you."

"But he disobeyed the rules." I huffed. I hate fighting with Jade.

"He is a bloody teenager Sam. He breaks rules. But we have to guide him in the right direction. But not like this Sam. Now I have to go find Bradey before he breaks again."