Chapter 3

I fell asleep on the balcony and Michael had to put me back in bed. I woke up with no tears on my face. No nightmares. Good. I went across the hall to my brothers room, he was asleep and it was dark and I realized it was 5:30! oh well. I walked downstairs and grabbed my jacket a nice leather one my mom used to wear, and left. I went to the beach and just sat there. It was so beautiful the sun rising. A new day. I saw a young man fishing in the water farther down the beach, I couldn't see him , he was too far. I got up and walked up a little closer he hadn't seen me yet. I think. I looked at him a little closer and I realized who it was! It was the one and only Finnick Odair! All the Capitol girls swooned at his muscular build his sea green eyes and golden tan and bronze hair. I never liked him at all. I despise him. He's a good for nothing Capitol made celebrity. Hes one of snows pets. He won the games when he was only fourteen. Soon it would be 8:00. I left the beach to find that Finnick had been following me. "Where are you off to in such a hurry?" of course I didn't answer him. " can't you speak?" he smirked. " If you are trying to make small talk, you really suck at it." "So you don't, know who I am?" Thank god we were near victors village now. "don't you have somewhere to be Odair?" "after all you are somewhat of a legend here in district 4, aren't you?" By this time we were already in victors village. " So you do know who I am?" "Yes I do." I said with a sigh. "your a good for nothing Capitol celebrity and I have some business to attend to so if you don't mind!" I opened the door and got inside.

After a few minutes I peeked out the window to find him going into his house. NEXT DOOR.