Chapter 12

"Ok sweetie!"Lets get you into your dress! After hours of primping prodding and poking I looked like a Capitol model. My long hair was up in curls and I had pounds and pounds of makeup and hairspray. I touched my face to make sure I was still me. I wasn't me. I was beautiful. The dress fit my figure like a glove. "I it really me?'' I say, though nobody is there to hear me. the dress is sea green and silky, my hair is decorated with pearls. I go out and meet Finnick who is wearing a type of fishing net around his waist, and mags, Vienna And Rene. "You look beautiful Viola." said Finnick. I slightly smile and say thank you. we are handed tridents and our chariot starts rolling. We were just about to end, and my dress Bursts into water. The crowd screams! I look down and almost fall out of the chariot. Finnick is staring at me with his beautiful eyes. He is smiling at me. I shake my head and try to forget. We are escorted back to the room. "You two were absolutely lovely!!" Says Lillian " astounding!" say the stylists. "Just perfect!" mags says. "training starts tomorrow, get a good nights rest!" "Alright mags!" I say. A pearl falls out of my hair as I plop myself on the bed. I get in the shower and relax. I come back to bed, my hair smelling like vanilla and cinnamon bread. mmm. cinnamon bread sounds good right now, I thought. Soon I fell sound asleep...

~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and vote!

Thank you to my readers! c;