Chapter 21

Finnick's POV

~~~~~~~~~~

"So are you two a couple?" asks Peeta. Viola and I look at each other, puzzled. " No, Finnick and I are just friends." Viola says. Friends?! Just friends?! "Oh?" Katniss says. "Yeah" Viola smiles. "Katniss, We're up." Peeta tells her. "Good luck!" We say. "C'mon Viola, let's go." "Yeah, I'm starving!"

*********

We got leftover pie from the other day. I had two slices. Viola and I split a third one. "So, Just friends?" I ask her. "No Finnick." "Your more than my friend..." I smile. "YOUR MY BFF!" She falls on the couch laughing. "I'm so hyper!" she says still laughing. I decide to leave the conversation there. "Well I'm going up to bed tomorrow is our last day." She snaps out of her hyper episode. "Oh..." "Yeah..." "I think I should go up to bed As well." "Goodnight..." "Odair." she grinning mischievously. "Watch your back Ravin!" I smile.

Viola's POV

~~~~~~~~

"Watch your back Ravin!" he smiles. "Whatever!" I taunt. I shower and brush my teeth. Removing the traces of makeup and from my face. I feel fresh and new. I try my hardest to fall asleep. No use. Then again, Who could? Considering the games were tomorrow. I go up to the roof, hoping to see Finnick. God I love him. Im in love with someone. But of all people! Finnick. I can't stop thinking about him. He is always on my mind. I hate him though. I walk over and see him there. Head in his hands. I don't think he's seen me yet. I walk over silently. I rest my hand on his back. Once he sees it's me he hugs me. Out of nowhere. I swear I hear him whisper "I love you" It's not possible."Uh Hey?" "You ok?" "Yeah, Couldn't sleep." he chuckles. "Me either." "We're gonna go to training tomorrow early tomorrow, with Katniss And Peeta." "Oh, alright viola." "Katniss agreed to teach me how to use a bow, If I teach her to throw knives." "Great!" he says smiling." "Viola?" "Hm?" "I have to say somthing." "Spit it out Odair." I tease. "I confess, I want to say this before the games started." "I love you." "I love you with all my spirit and soul, I love you to the moon and back." "And I promise to take care if you and love you until my dying breath." My eyes widen, surprised. "I love you too Finnick." "I love you with all my heart." "your all I think about."

That's when we kiss. He grabs my hand and pulls me close. I wrap my hands around his neck, pulling him closer. I breathe and move in again kissing him once more. He picks me up and opens the door. He takes me to my room and puts me in bed. "I love you." He whispers kissing my forehead.

~~~~~~

Awww 💕

Tiny chapter

Sorry

But be prepared for a HUGE next chapter! When Viola, Finnick,Mags, Katniss and Peeta are thrown into an arena once again....

Byee,

Maddy :D