Chapter 14

Viola's POV

~~~~~~~~~

We arrived At the training center and I swear I got at least 3 glares from tributes from 1 and 2. The two tributes from 1 are ruthless and unforgiving. The man is pretty tall, about 6 foot 2. The girl is about an inch or two taller than me. Long hazel hair, a olive skin tone and unusual crystal blue eyes. Much like my own. The man had brown hair and also had blue eyes. A woman from 2 kept eyeing Finnick like he was some sort of god. I see she has green eyes and long,slightly curly red hair. "Oh great..." I say under my breath. She's walking over here now. "The names Dawn." she says with a grin, and not even paying attention to me. Just Finnick. Not that I care. "Dear god" I mutter as I walk away. "Is she your girlfriend?" I hear. "Her?" "oh no way!" He says. That makes me sad for some reason. That really hurt. I brush it off and realize I am walking too fast and bump into a girl. "Oh my god!" I say helping her up. "I'm so sorry!" I yelp. "It's fine" she says. "Katniss Everdeen." she says,holding her hand out.

Finnick's POV

~~~~~~~~~

I didn't just say that. I look at viola storming off. I want to call her back and apologize, but...

"You coming?" Dawn calls. "Umm.. not now. I have to be somewhere...

I see viola with a girl that I seem to recognize. "huh..." I say under my breath. A guy with blonde hair comes and joins them at the knot tying station.

I walk to the spear station and notice dawn coming over again. "So, you can use spears pretty well can you?" "Yeah I guess." I say. "Meet me at the dining area." she says grinning. "Fine." than
she left. I go back to training and glance over at viola and those tributes. She looks at me and turns away.

Viola's POV

~~~~~~~~

"Where are you from?" she asks. "District Four" "Oh that's right!" "Your viola Ravin!" says a boy. "Peeta Mellark." he holds his hand out and I shake it, smiling. "I guess you already know who I am" I say smiling. It's nice to have friends, ESPECIALLY if your going to fight to the death in a Capitol arena. "I heard you can use a bow and arrow Katniss?" I say looking at my knot. I throw it away in disgust, it looked nothing like the diagram. "Yeah, I'm alright." "What about you peeta?" "I can use some weapons, like spears and knives, but strength is what I rely on in the arena." What about you Viola?" says Katniss. "I've always been good with knife throwing and swimming." "Where I live it's almost impossible not to know how to swim."   I tell them. The bell rings to go back to the rooms. I say goodbye to Katniss And Peeta and collect my things.