Chapter 9

Viola's POV

~~~~~~~~~

"Get up Ravin!" were 20 minutes away from the Capitol!" suddenly the door flies open and of corse comes in the person who I least hoped it would be. Finnick. he comes running with a jug of ice water. "Alright Ravin!" "You asked for it!" "No!" I yell. running to the other side of the room attempting to avoid water getting splashed on me. "Oh my..." he said his lips curling into one of his signature smirks. I look at him confused. I look at myself realizing I was only in my under clothes. "Oh my god!" I leap across the room and pull the covers over me. I feel the warmth getting to my cheeks while Finnick stands there grinning eye to eye. "Get out you perv!" I throw a pillow at his head, which unfortunately doesn't cause him to move. "Get out of here Odair!" I yell again. he puts the jug of water on the floor and starts laughing his head off. He runs his fingers through his bronze curls and gives me a smirk. "your blushing!" he teases. "I am not!" I snap. pulling the covers closer. "uh huh..." He finally leaves the room . I throw myself on the bed and let out a sigh of frustration.

"Smile Viola!" says mags. "c'mon it'll help you get more sponsors." I sigh annoyed. Give my best smile and say hello to A few Capitol people. "hello!" "hi!" I wave at them. "viola!, Finnick!" they yell. our names are coming from all sides. I get a headache from all the camera flashes, and the screams. Just then a reporter and cameras flash in my face. I push them away and mags gives me a what's wrong with you!look. Finally, after what seems miles and miles of walking we arrive in our hotel room. I plop myself down on the grey couch and relax. " Viola..." says mags. "Is this the act you plan on playing?" "act?" " yes , act" a stubborn clever look?" "well no.." I wasn't really acting." " She really wasn't acting mags,that's how she really is!" "hot headed, stubborn, unfriendly..." I hear Finnick scoff in the living area. "mind your own business odair!" I yelled. "See what I mean?" he said "ugh! shut up!" "Alright I'm going up to my room if you need me. You have 4 hours till the stylists get here for the opening cerimones!" "I'll be in my room as well mags!"

"God I'm tired." I sigh falling onto the soft bed. I fell into a deep sleep...