Chapter 24

Viola's POV

~~~~~~~~~

"Want to know somthing?" I ask him.

"Yes of course."

"I've always loved you" I say smiling.

He smiles and says " I knew it." with a smirk on his face. "Finnick!"

He laughs. The light of the moon and stars were all the light we had. The moon was bright and beautiful. It's light shined on the ocean's ,.

"Is your arm better?" I ask. "Much better." he says yawning. "Don't fall asleep." I warned. "Alright." He mumbles. It's quiet for a long time. My head rests on his shoulder. the perfect moment. A few minutes later, I hear rustling. And footsteps running through the thick foliage of the jungle. I don't want to yell out and let what ever it is know we are here. I throw a stone over on to Katniss' arm. The stone jolts her from what seems to be a peaceful sleep. She wakes Peeta, who in turn wakes Mags. Finnick is grabbing his trident, and Katniss her bow. I grab my knives, the shiny metal blades glistening in the moonlight. "It's Brutus and Enobaria!" Katniss whispers. "They didn't even see us." I scoff. "Viola, while we're up Peeta and I will take watch now." Katniss insists. "Thanks." I smile. "I'm tired, I tell finnick. "So am I." He says. "love you." he smiles. My heart melts. I don't want to believe it but...

I'm in love with Finnick Odair...

~~~~~

Sooooo sorry guys

I haven't been on Wattpad lately 😞

I missed you ☺️

More soon

Because I was lazy and did a super short chapter.

Buh byee💕