Chapter 8

Violas POV
~~~~~~~~
Am I really going to meet him tonight? I thought. Yeah right. Some part of me wanted to though. I released that thought quickly. I sat across from Finnick, his stylists Carter and Jana and Mags. Lillian sat next to me and I also sat alongside my stylists. Vienna and Rene. "Lovely roast!" exclaimed Lillian. "It's very good!" said mags."eat up viola." says mags. "better listen to her viola, your like a stick!" "worry about yourself Odair" but mags is right, and as much as I hate to admit, so is Finnick. "I eat and even help myself to a little more."So viola, Have you been brushing up on your drawings?" Asked Vienna. "yes actually!" I said "very good!" we all carried on with small talk and went up to our rooms. I was walking along the hallway, My fingers brushing up against the textured wallpaper. "HA!",I screamed. "Finnick Odair!!" I punched him a little harder than I had meant to. "Ow!" He said. " get to bed you two!" said mags. Smacking Finnick upside the head. He stuck out his tongue as he got in the elevator. It was 6:00 now. Was I really going to meet him?
~~~~~~~~
Finnick's POV
My arm still stung. What can I say? The girl can hit! I pressed the floor 3 button and let out a chuckle. I walked up to my room and laid on the bed. I laid there, for how long I don't know, but it was 10 till 8:00. I forgot all about meeting viola on the roof tonight. I still have time. I ran out and got in the elevator. It took me all the way to floor 13. I was on the roof now. "7:59!" I laughed. "Who am I kidding, she's not gonna come." "what makes you say that Odair?" She said. I smiled to myself.
~~~~~~~~
Viola's POV
"Yeah I'm kidding odair." "What do you want?" "I needed to talk about what happens when we get into the arena" " what do you mean?" "allies?" "Yeah." He said with a laugh. "Yeah allies maybe, Odair, But don't get any hot ideas." I said sternly. "Alright, No hot ideas, promise." He said smirking. "good." with that I left. I needed a shower. I needed to think. I. God I hate him. He's so conceded and annoying. Ugh I don't want to think about Finnick, or anyone right now I need to relax.
~~~~~~~
It's a short chapter sorry!
To anyone even reading this...